- The report contains detailed information about Bottomline Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Bottomline Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Bottomline Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Bottomline Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Bottomline Technologies Inc. business.
About Bottomline Technologies Inc.
Bottomline Technologies (de), Inc. provides electronic payment, invoice, and document management solutions to corporations, financial institutions, and banks worldwide. The companys solutions are used to streamline, automate, and manage processes and transactions involving global payments, invoice receipt and approval, collections, cash management, risk mitigation, document management, reporting, and document archive.
The company offers software designed to run on-site at the customers location, as well as hosted or software as a service (SaaS) solutions. It also provides professional services for installation, training, consulting, and product enhancement. The companys offerings also include software solutions that banks use to provide Web-based payment and reporting capabilities to their corporate customers.
The company's operating segments include Payments and Transactional Documents; Banking Solutions; and Outsourced Solutions.
Payments and Transactional Documents: The Payments and Transactional Documents segment is a supplier of software products that provide a range of financial business process management solutions, including making and collecting payments, sending and receiving invoices, and generating and storing business documents. This segment also provides a range of standard professional services and equipment and supplies that complement and improve its core software products.
Banking Solutions: The Banking Solutions segment provides solutions that are specifically designed for banking and financial institution customers.
Outsourced Solutions: The Outsourced Solutions segment provides customers with outsourced and hosted solution offerings that facilitate invoice receipt and presentment and spend management.
Products and Services
Payment and Document Automation
The payments automation capabilities inherent in its WebSeries and PayBase solutions can generate various domestic and international payment instructions along with consolidated bank reporting of cash activity, including automated clearing house (ACH), electronic data interchange (EDI), Fedwire transfer, BACSTEL-IP and SWIFT messaging and paper checks in most currencies. Users are able to gather and access data via the Internet on payment and bank account information, including account totals and detailed transaction data, providing improved workflow, financial reporting, and bank communications.
To help augment financial document composition and delivery, the company also offers various solutions for automating business documents and financial transaction processes, as well as related Web-based delivery and document archive. The companys products offer design, output formatting, and delivery capabilities that enable customers to replace paper-based forms (such as invoices, purchase orders and shipping notices) with electronic documents. With the capabilities of these product suites, users can centrally manage, distribute, and archive business and transaction documents and then distribute them via email, print, fax or the Internet.
The companys Paymode-X solution is designed to simplify the conversion from paper to electronic payments, improve collaboration between buyers and suppliers, and streamline business processes for cost reduction and working capital optimization. Paymode-X is a SaaS solution that enables organizations to send electronic payments and remittance details to vendors. Paymode-X also offers electronic invoicing functionality to allow for the automation of the order-to-pay process.
Legal Spend Management
Legal eXchange, a SaaS offering, integrates with claims management and time and billing systems to automate legal invoice management processes and to provide insight into various areas of a companys outside legal spend. Legal eXchanges combination of automated invoice routing and a rules engine allows corporate legal and insurance claims departments to create processes for managing invoices generated by outside law firms and other service providers, while offering access to important legal spend factors, including budgeting, expense monitoring
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BOTTOMLINE TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BOTTOMLINE TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BOTTOMLINE TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BOTTOMLINE TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BOTTOMLINE TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Bottomline Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Bottomline Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Bottomline Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Bottomline Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Bottomline Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BOTTOMLINE TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BOTTOMLINE TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BOTTOMLINE TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BOTTOMLINE TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BOTTOMLINE TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BOTTOMLINE TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Bottomline Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Bottomline Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Bottomline Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
Bottomline Technologies Inc. History
Bottomline Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Bottomline Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
Bottomline Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Bottomline Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Bottomline Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Bottomline Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Bottomline Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Bottomline Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Bottomline Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Bottomline Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Bottomline Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Bottomline Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Bottomline Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Bottomline Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?