- The report contains detailed information about BluePhoenix Solutions Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for BluePhoenix Solutions Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The BluePhoenix Solutions Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes BluePhoenix Solutions Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of BluePhoenix Solutions Ltd. business.
About BluePhoenix Solutions Ltd.
BluePhoenix Solutions Ltd. develops and markets enterprise legacy information technology (IT) modernization solutions. The company also provides professional services to selected customers and sells knowledge management solutions.
The companys modernization solutions are offered to customers in all business market sectors, particularly financial services, automotive and governmental entities. In addition, the company provides consulting services, such as application development services and maintenance for core banking systems.
The companys solution portfolio includes software products, software tools, and services that address the IT problems which organizations and companies face, including lack of agility and responsiveness to changing business needs; difficulty in recruiting and retaining mainframe professionals; difficulties in complying with new regulations; and use of old technologies which prevent access to modern tools and inhibit the ability to meet business expectations.
The companys comprehensive enterprise technologies span mainframe, midrange, and client/server computing platforms. The company delivers its tools and methodologies together with training and support in order to provide enterprises with comprehensive solutions, primarily for the modernization of existing IT systems.
Enterprise IT Understanding
The companys understanding solutions provide automated, detailed mapping of system-wide IT activity and the interconnections between all software components. This detailed road map serves as the basis for optimizing the re-use of existing IT systems, and modifying the modernization plan for the companys IT environment and corporate requirements.
The companys enterprise IT understanding suite includes the following solutions:
BluePhoenix IT Discovery This solution provides access to application inventory, dependency, and operational information. This tool performs the complete audit necessary to enable companies to define and analyze all application assets in order to make informed decisions about ongoing modernization activities. IT Discovery provides the ability to analyze on a refreshable basis various technology environments, and from then extract and report on the inter-relationships among the components that make up these environments. In this manner, it provides an organization the ability to discover information about its systems, thereby insuring that ongoing decisions are made based on an audit of the environment.
BluePhoenix LogicMiner This recovery solution mines COBOL and extracts business rules from the legacy code, thus providing IT departments with the ability to begin a modernization process based on techniques that preserve the functionality of legacy code. This tool retains past investments in software assets by producing reusable code objects or descriptive data that can later be used for improving the quality of the legacy code, rewriting the legacy application, or building a full modernization plan.
Enterprise IT Migration
The companys comprehensive, integrated set of enterprise IT migration solutions enable companies to standardize and consolidate their IT systems by automatically converting and redeploying applications, databases, platforms, programming languages, and data that are implemented on outdated computing platforms. The companys migration solutions enable companies to operate their IT systems independently. The companys enterprise IT migration suite includes the following solutions:
BluePhoenix DBMSMigrator An automated migration tool that converts applications from non-relational databases, such as IDMS (Integrated Database Management System), ADABAS, IMS, and VSAM, to relational databases, such as DB2, Oracle, and SQL Server. The tool performs automated conversions that provide companies with fully functional compliance for source and target applications and minimal application, functional, and logical program flow changes.
BluePhoenix PlatformMigrator A range of automated migration tools that convert a range of platforms, including IBM mainframe with operating systems such as VSE, MVS, in addition to Fujitsu ICL and U
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BLUEPHOENIX SOLUTIONS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BLUEPHOENIX SOLUTIONS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BLUEPHOENIX SOLUTIONS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BLUEPHOENIX SOLUTIONS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BLUEPHOENIX SOLUTIONS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. BluePhoenix Solutions Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of BluePhoenix Solutions Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of BluePhoenix Solutions Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. BluePhoenix Solutions Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. BluePhoenix Solutions Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. BLUEPHOENIX SOLUTIONS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BLUEPHOENIX SOLUTIONS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BLUEPHOENIX SOLUTIONS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BLUEPHOENIX SOLUTIONS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BLUEPHOENIX SOLUTIONS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BLUEPHOENIX SOLUTIONS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
BluePhoenix Solutions Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
BluePhoenix Solutions Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
BluePhoenix Solutions Ltd. Major Shareholders
BluePhoenix Solutions Ltd. History
BluePhoenix Solutions Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
BluePhoenix Solutions Ltd. Offices and Representations
BluePhoenix Solutions Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
BluePhoenix Solutions Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
BluePhoenix Solutions Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
BluePhoenix Solutions Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
BluePhoenix Solutions Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
BluePhoenix Solutions Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
BluePhoenix Solutions Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
BluePhoenix Solutions Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
BluePhoenix Solutions Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
BluePhoenix Solutions Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
BluePhoenix Solutions Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
BluePhoenix Solutions Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?