- The report contains detailed information about Bitauto Holdings Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Bitauto Holdings Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Bitauto Holdings Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Bitauto Holdings Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Bitauto Holdings Limited business.
About Bitauto Holdings Limited
Bitauto Holdings Limited provides Internet content and marketing services for the automotive industry in China. The companys bitauto.com and ucar.cn websites provide consumers with up-to-date new and used automobile pricing information, specifications, reviews, and consumer feedback.
The company operates its businesses in three segments: bitauto.com business, ucar.cn business, and digital marketing solutions business.
The companys bitauto.com business provides subscription services to new automobile dealers that enable them to list pricing and promotional information on bitauto.com website and partner websites and to interact with consumers through virtual call center. It also provides advertising services to dealers and automakers on bitauto.com website.
ucar.cn business provides listing services to used automobile dealers that enable them to display used automobile inventory information on ucar.cn website and partner websites. It also provides advertising services to used automobile dealers and automakers with certified pre-owned automobile programs on ucar.cn website.
The companys digital marketing solutions business provides automakers with one-stop digital marketing solutions, including website creation and maintenance, online public relations, online marketing campaigns, and advertising agent services.
New automobile dealer subscription services: The company provides subscription services to new automobile dealers in China to help them market their automobiles to consumers. Its new automobile dealer subscription services are marketed under the Easypass brand in English. Easypass is a service platform through which the company delivers a package of software applications over the Internet to new automobile dealer services subscribers that enable them to create their own online showrooms, list pricing and promotional information, place advertisements, and manage their inventories. The main service modules on the Easypass platform include Dealer Listing Service, Autosite, Virtual Call Center and Autosense, all of which are made available to dealer customers by interfacing through Dealer Assistance System.
Dealer Listing Service is a service that the company provides to Easypass subscribers to help them reach a base of purchase-minded consumers. The company publishes Easypass subscribers new automobile pricing and promotional information on, and link their online showrooms developed using Autosite services to, bitauto.com website.
Autosite is a service that enables Easypass subscribers to set up their own online showrooms by choosing their preferred website templates that the company has pre-designed and uploading their own content, such as pricing, promotional, and contact information, as well as inventory information. It registers and maintains independent Internet domain names for Autosite users.
Autosense is a proprietary advertisement-generating application focusing on automotive content. It is a service that allows Easypass subscribers to create advertisements with keywords and optimize the effectiveness of such advertisements by displaying them on relevant web pages being viewed by web users in a specific location.
bitauto.com advertising services
The company provides text-based, banner, video and media advertisements on bitauto.com website. The company also displays advertisements for particular automobile models or their competing models to consumers based on the content of the web pages they are viewing. Furthermore, the company also helps new automobile dealer customers plan and organize promotional events.
The company provides used automobile listing services to automobile dealers and advertising services to automakers and automobile dealers. ucar.cn website allows consumers to navigate through a large used automobile inventory in its database to select the ones that match their specific search criteria.
Used automobile listing services
The companys used automobile listing services are marketed under the Transtar brand. Similar to Easypass service platform, Transtar is a service platform thro
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BITAUTO HOLDINGS LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BITAUTO HOLDINGS LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BITAUTO HOLDINGS LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BITAUTO HOLDINGS LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BITAUTO HOLDINGS LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Bitauto Holdings Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Bitauto Holdings Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Bitauto Holdings Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Bitauto Holdings Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Bitauto Holdings Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. BITAUTO HOLDINGS LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BITAUTO HOLDINGS LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BITAUTO HOLDINGS LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BITAUTO HOLDINGS LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BITAUTO HOLDINGS LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BITAUTO HOLDINGS LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Bitauto Holdings Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Bitauto Holdings Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Bitauto Holdings Limited Major Shareholders
Bitauto Holdings Limited History
Bitauto Holdings Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Bitauto Holdings Limited Offices and Representations
Bitauto Holdings Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Bitauto Holdings Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Bitauto Holdings Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Bitauto Holdings Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Bitauto Holdings Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Bitauto Holdings Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Bitauto Holdings Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Bitauto Holdings Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Bitauto Holdings Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Bitauto Holdings Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Bitauto Holdings Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Bitauto Holdings Limited Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?