- The report contains detailed information about Birdstep Technology ASA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Birdstep Technology ASA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Birdstep Technology ASA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Birdstep Technology ASA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Birdstep Technology ASA business.
About Birdstep Technology ASA
Birdstep Technology ASA engages in the development, marketing, and sale of wireless access software and embedded database technologies globally. With the patented One Click wireless broadband access and intelligent roaming technology, the company offers wireless solutions to both operators and end users that facilitate such communication.
The company has three wholly owned subsidiaries, Birdstep Technology, Inc.; Birdstep Technology Ltd., and Alice Systems AB.
Birdsteps product portfolio comprises a set of building blocks that operators and device manufacturers can choose from to meet their need for access and communication relevant to their service offering. Its solution comprises Birdsteps own connection manager, user and branding tools and Intelligent Mobile IP mobility, integrated with third party security solutions and applications.
The companys partners include HP, Cisco, Nortel, and Capgemini and local customers, such as Telenor in Norway, Copenhagen Airport in Denmark, the Cloud in the U.K., and Scandic Hotels in Sweden. The company also has commercial contracts with telecom infrastructure providers like Ericsson, Nortel and Alcatel and device vendor Fujitsu Siemens.
Birdstep Technology ASA has formed a joint company with TeleVenture Private Equity. The new company, VoiceRoaming Technology AS, would develop, market and sell VoIP products based on Birdstep Technology's patented technology and Mobile VoIP knowledge. The new company is 55%-owned by Birdstep Technology and 45%-owned by TeleVenture private Equity.
The company principally markets its products and services in Europe, Middle East, Americas, and Asia Pacific.
Birdstep Technology ASA was founded in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BIRDSTEP TECHNOLOGY ASA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BIRDSTEP TECHNOLOGY ASA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BIRDSTEP TECHNOLOGY ASA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BIRDSTEP TECHNOLOGY ASA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BIRDSTEP TECHNOLOGY ASA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Birdstep Technology ASA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Birdstep Technology ASA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Birdstep Technology ASA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Birdstep Technology ASA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Birdstep Technology ASA Industry Position Analysis
6. BIRDSTEP TECHNOLOGY ASA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BIRDSTEP TECHNOLOGY ASA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BIRDSTEP TECHNOLOGY ASA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. NORWAY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BIRDSTEP TECHNOLOGY ASA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BIRDSTEP TECHNOLOGY ASA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BIRDSTEP TECHNOLOGY ASA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Birdstep Technology ASA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Birdstep Technology ASA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Birdstep Technology ASA Major Shareholders
Birdstep Technology ASA History
Birdstep Technology ASA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Birdstep Technology ASA Offices and Representations
Birdstep Technology ASA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Birdstep Technology ASA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Birdstep Technology ASA Capital Market Snapshot
Birdstep Technology ASA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Birdstep Technology ASA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Birdstep Technology ASA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Birdstep Technology ASA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Birdstep Technology ASA 1-year Stock Charts
Birdstep Technology ASA 5-year Stock Charts
Birdstep Technology ASA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Birdstep Technology ASA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Birdstep Technology ASA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?