- The report contains detailed information about Beta Systems Software AG that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Beta Systems Software AG. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Beta Systems Software AG financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Beta Systems Software AG competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Beta Systems Software AG business.
About Beta Systems Software AG
Beta Systems Software AG develops software products and solutions for the automated processing of large volumes of data and documents. The company, with approximately 3,000 running installations, has a customer base of 1,300 companies from the sectors of financial services, IT service providers.
Document Processing includes Capture, processing, provisioning, distribution and archiving of business-critical information. The company is an ECM provider for financial services and offers products for incoming mail, paper-based payment transactions and archiving/workflow solutions.
Beta Agilizer 4 Document Processing provides document based solutions and connects business processes to documents. This facilitates searching and retrieval of electronically archived documents, irrespective of the archive system holding them. The Agilizer can integrate any archive solution and makes the documents available for processing through Web services and additional user- and business process oriented interfaces.
The company offers products, consulting and operational support for company-wide data center activities as a one-stop service. There are approximately 1,000 international customer installations for data center automation. Its enterprise concept allows even distributed platforms of heterogeneous IT landscapes to use from centralized data center operations. The storage products from Beta Systems are used to store and manage data, while its output management products provide tools for the automatic processing and distribution of bulk document streams in the data center.
Beta Agilizer 4 Data Processing is an integration platform for a variety of DC automation products and tools. It allows administrators to centrally address output management, scheduling, workload management and other DC tasks across the entire solution.
The Beta Systems security product portfolio enables the automation of all key IT user management processes. The companys technology implements a rule- and role-based administration concept that supports transparent administration up to the business process level. The platform-independent SAM Identity Management Suite comprises provisioning, administration, password management, compliance and infrastructure products.
The Beta Agilizer 4 Security solution provides a platform for integrating all identity management aspects. Administration and provisioning services can be integrated in existing portals, workflows and SOA platforms. The Agilizer also includes identity and system audit features and integrates with the Beta compliance products, enabling cross-division and company-wide identity management and providing a central integration platform for IdM solutions in large corporations.
Comprehensive management of legal provisions: The companys compliance products help customers enforce companywide policies and comply with legal and commercial requirements on a national and international level. Products such as Beta 92, Beta 93 - Document Transformer, Beta 88 zSecurity Auditor and Beta 96 Enterprise Compliance Auditor form part of Beta Systems solution portfolio for the specialized storage, evaluation and processing of existing information in accordance with all policies in effect.
Beta Agilizer 4 Compliance is a product that allows customers to plan and carry out their compliance management processes in a central and automated manner across the entire company.
Beta Systems Software AG was founded in 1983.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BETA SYSTEMS SOFTWARE AG COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BETA SYSTEMS SOFTWARE AG BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BETA SYSTEMS SOFTWARE AG SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BETA SYSTEMS SOFTWARE AG FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BETA SYSTEMS SOFTWARE AG COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Beta Systems Software AG Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Beta Systems Software AG and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Beta Systems Software AG and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Beta Systems Software AG Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Beta Systems Software AG Industry Position Analysis
6. BETA SYSTEMS SOFTWARE AG NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BETA SYSTEMS SOFTWARE AG EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BETA SYSTEMS SOFTWARE AG ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BETA SYSTEMS SOFTWARE AG IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BETA SYSTEMS SOFTWARE AG PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BETA SYSTEMS SOFTWARE AG VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Beta Systems Software AG Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Beta Systems Software AG Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Beta Systems Software AG Major Shareholders
Beta Systems Software AG History
Beta Systems Software AG Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Beta Systems Software AG Offices and Representations
Beta Systems Software AG SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Beta Systems Software AG Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Beta Systems Software AG Capital Market Snapshot
Beta Systems Software AG Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Beta Systems Software AG Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Beta Systems Software AG Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Beta Systems Software AG Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Beta Systems Software AG 1-year Stock Charts
Beta Systems Software AG 5-year Stock Charts
Beta Systems Software AG vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Beta Systems Software AG vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Beta Systems Software AG Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?