- The report contains detailed information about Baidu, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Baidu, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Baidu, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Baidu, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Baidu, Inc. business.
About Baidu, Inc.
Baidu, Inc. provides Internet search services in Chinese language. In addition to serving Internet search users, the company provides a platform for businesses to reach customers. The companys Japanese search services enable users to find relevant information online, including Web pages, images, multimedia files and blogs, through links provided on its Websites.
The company serves three types of online participants:
Users: The company primarily offers a Chinese language search platform on its Web site Baidu.com. It provides Chinese language Internet search services to enable users to find relevant information online, including Web pages, news, images and multimedia files, through links provided on its Websites. The company also offers online community-based products and entertainment platforms such as Baidu Post Bar, Baidu Knows and Baidu Space. In addition, the company offers Baidu Hi, an instant messaging service, and Baidu Youa, a consumer-oriented e-commerce platform.
Customers: The company designs and delivers its online marketing services on its Web site Baidu.com to its P4P customers and other customers who require its modified online marketing solutions. The companys auction-based P4P services enable its customers to bid for priority placement of their links in keyword search results. The companys online advertising services allow customers to use both query sensitive and non-query sensitive advertising services, including text links, graphical advertisements and other forms of online advertising. The companys P4P customers are those who primarily use its auction-based P4P services, and its modified solutions customers are those to whom the company provides marketing solutions, which may consist of one or more forms of its online advertising services as well as P4P services.
Baidu Union Members: Baidu Union includes third-party Web content and software providers. Baidu Union members can display on their properties its customers promotional links that match the content of such members properties. Some Baidu Union members also incorporate a Baidu search box or toolbar into their Websites.
Products and Services for Users
The company focuses on offering products and services that enable its users to find relevant information. The company offers the following products: and services at Baidu.com. Some of these products and services are also available at m.baidu.com and wap.baidu.com, its Websites for users who access its services through mobile Internet devices, including wireless application protocol (WAP) enabled mobile phones.
Baidu Web Search: Baidus Web search allows users to locate information, products and services using Chinese language search terms. Through its search software, the company builds and refines a database of Chinese synonyms and closely associated phrases.
Baidu Post Bar: Baidu Post Bar provides users with a query-based searchable community to exchange views and share knowledge and experiences. In Baidu Post Bar, users can search, read and browse Internet message boards and post messages to other members of the community. Baidu Post Bar covers a range of topics and interest areas, such as society, technology, sports, entertainment and fashion. It also provides video-sharing capabilities, which allow users to post and share video clips in approximately 88,000 online communities.
Baidu News: Baidu News provides links to a selection of local, national and international news and presents news stories in a searchable format. Baidu News uses an automated process to display links to related headlines, which enables users to see different viewpoints on the same story. Baidu News is updated every three to five minutes throughout the day.
Baidu Knows: Baidu Knows provides users with a query-based searchable community to share knowledge and experiences. Through Baidu Knows, registered members of Baidu Knows can post specific questions for other members to respond and also answer questions of other members.
Baidu MP3 Search: Baidu MP3 Search provides algorithm-generated links to songs and other multimedia files provided by Internet content providers. Users can also sort
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BAIDU, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BAIDU, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BAIDU, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BAIDU, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BAIDU, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Baidu, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Baidu, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Baidu, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Baidu, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Baidu, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BAIDU, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BAIDU, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BAIDU, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BAIDU, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BAIDU, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BAIDU, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Baidu, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Baidu, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Baidu, Inc. Major Shareholders
Baidu, Inc. History
Baidu, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Baidu, Inc. Offices and Representations
Baidu, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Baidu, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Baidu, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Baidu, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Baidu, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Baidu, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Baidu, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Baidu, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Baidu, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Baidu, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Baidu, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Baidu, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?