- The report contains detailed information about Axia NetMedia Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Axia NetMedia Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Axia NetMedia Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Axia NetMedia Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Axia NetMedia Corp. business.
About Axia NetMedia Corp.
Axia NetMedia Corporation provides Real Broadband Internet Protocol services and solutions through planning, designing, and operating no conflict Open Access Next Generation Networks (OAN NextGens).
As of June 30, 2009, the company had 73 local access customers in 283 communities with an aggregate total of 733 active connections.
The company designs, constructs and operates OAN NextGens in Alberta, France, and Singapore which comprise the North American, European, and Asian business segments respectively. All of the activities for the European segment are conducted pursuant to a joint venture.
Alberta Business: The Alberta SuperNet
The Alberta SuperNet is a community interconnect grid connecting 429 communities in Alberta. The company sells Real Broadband services directly to approximately 4,400 government, learning, health, library, and municipal locations and to local access customers in communities in rural Alberta.
France Business: Covage
The company, in 2006, formed Covage, a French company jointly owned by Axia Networks France, a wholly owned subsidiary of Axia, and French partner, VINCI Networks (VINCI), a wholly owned subsidiary of VINCI Construction France. Covage sells NGN Transport Services. Covages OAN business is comprised of 15 segments. Covage would light, operate, and sell Real Broadband services on this segment pursuant to a ten-year renewable contract. As of June 30, 2009, Covage had 44 retail service providers with 659 broadband connections that consist of 334 bandwidth connections and 325 dark fibre connections.
Singapore Business: OpenNet
The company, as of June 30, 2009, commenced operations in Singapore. The company, in September 2008, announced that OpenNet had been selected by the Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore (IDA) to provide passive fibre services to every premise in Singapore. The company was the OpenNet Consortium lead through the procurement and contract award process and owns a 30 percent interest of OpenNet through a wholly owned Singapore subsidiary, Axia NGNetworks Asia.
Axia NetMedia Corporation was founded in 1994.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AXIA NETMEDIA CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AXIA NETMEDIA CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AXIA NETMEDIA CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AXIA NETMEDIA CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AXIA NETMEDIA CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Axia NetMedia Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Axia NetMedia Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Axia NetMedia Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Axia NetMedia Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Axia NetMedia Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. AXIA NETMEDIA CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AXIA NETMEDIA CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AXIA NETMEDIA CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AXIA NETMEDIA CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AXIA NETMEDIA CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AXIA NETMEDIA CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Axia NetMedia Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Axia NetMedia Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Axia NetMedia Corp. Major Shareholders
Axia NetMedia Corp. History
Axia NetMedia Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Axia NetMedia Corp. Offices and Representations
Axia NetMedia Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Axia NetMedia Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Axia NetMedia Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Axia NetMedia Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Axia NetMedia Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Axia NetMedia Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Axia NetMedia Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Axia NetMedia Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Axia NetMedia Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Axia NetMedia Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Axia NetMedia Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Axia NetMedia Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?