- The report contains detailed information about Avanquest Software that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Avanquest Software. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Avanquest Software financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Avanquest Software competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Avanquest Software business.
About Avanquest Software
Avanquest Software develops and publishes business and consumer software for the computer market worldwide. It offers approximately 1,500 software titles from various software categories to customers ranging from individuals and small businesses to large organizations and enterprises. The companys product lines primarily include Mobility, Utilities, Productivity, and Multimedia. The Mobility product line includes personal computer (PC), personal digital assistant, and mobile phone software ranging from synchronization, networking, messaging, to multimedia- designed for the mobile market, including operators, cellular phones, accessory manufacturers, and PC manufacturers. These products principally consist of Mobile PhoneTools, Mobile Media Manager, and Connection Manager. The Utilities product line comprises Lan Wizard, Fix-It Utilities, Autosave, and Recovery Commander. The Productivity product line consists of solutions for PC-based communications, marketing material, and financial tools, which include Classic PhoneTools. The Multimedia product line includes software tools designed to enable users to communicate in a range of media, such as text, pictures, sound, and video. These solutions consist of SendPhotos, ArtExplosion, Web Easy, and Mobile Media Manager. In addition, the company offers various software publishing services that range from sales and distribution to a turnkey solution, including localization, package creation, and supply chain management. The company addresses the general public through its retail, online and direct-to-customer channels; businesses through the corporate channel; and key players in mobile telephony and information technology through original equipment manufacturers licenses. The company, formerly known as BVRP Software Group, was founded in 1984 and is headquartered in La Garenne Colombes, France.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AVANQUEST SOFTWARE COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AVANQUEST SOFTWARE BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AVANQUEST SOFTWARE SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AVANQUEST SOFTWARE FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AVANQUEST SOFTWARE COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Avanquest Software Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Avanquest Software and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Avanquest Software and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Avanquest Software Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Avanquest Software Industry Position Analysis
6. AVANQUEST SOFTWARE NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AVANQUEST SOFTWARE EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AVANQUEST SOFTWARE ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. FRANCE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AVANQUEST SOFTWARE IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AVANQUEST SOFTWARE PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AVANQUEST SOFTWARE VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Avanquest Software Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Avanquest Software Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Avanquest Software Major Shareholders
Avanquest Software History
Avanquest Software Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Avanquest Software Offices and Representations
Avanquest Software SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Avanquest Software Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Avanquest Software Capital Market Snapshot
Avanquest Software Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Avanquest Software Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Avanquest Software Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Avanquest Software Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Avanquest Software 1-year Stock Charts
Avanquest Software 5-year Stock Charts
Avanquest Software vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Avanquest Software vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Avanquest Software Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?