- The report contains detailed information about Authentidate Holding Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Authentidate Holding Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Authentidate Holding Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Authentidate Holding Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Authentidate Holding Corp. business.
About Authentidate Holding Corp.
Authentidate Holding Corp. provides secure health information exchange, workflow management services, and telehealth solutions primarily in the United States and Germany.
The company provides software applications and Web-based services that address various business needs for customers. Its Web-based services are delivered as Software as a Service (SaaS) to its customers and incorporate security technologies, such as rules based electronic forms, intelligent routing, transaction management, electronic signatures, identity credentialing, content authentication, automated audit trails, and remote patient monitoring capabilities. Web and fax-based communications are integrated into automated, secure, and trusted workflow solutions.
In the United States the company engages in the development and sale of Web-based services based on its Inscrybe platform and related capabilities and telehealth services through its ExpressMD Solutions joint venture. In the United States, it also offers its patent pending content authentication technology in the form of the United States Postal Service Electronic Postmark (EPM). In Germany it is engages in the development and sale of software applications that provide electronic signature and time stamping capabilities for various corporate processes, including electronic billing and archiving solutions and security technology offerings.
Products and Services
The companys business in the U.S. provides health information exchange applications and telehealth solutions and services incorporating workflow automation, electronic signature, and transaction management capabilities based on its Inscrybe platform and remote patient monitoring solutions using its Electronic House Call products and services.
Inscrybe Healthcare: It is a Web-based Health Information Exchange and workflow automation solution that enables healthcare industry participants to exchange and track various documents, certificates, authorizations, and other information over different modes of communication, including electronic and fax delivery. Inscrybe Healthcare incorporates electronic signatures, rules based electronic forms, content authentication using the United States Postal Service (USPS) EPM, workflow intelligence for routing and transaction management, and identity credentialing and verification. Inscrybe Healthcare allows users to simplify clinical and administrative processes required for patient care, and facilitates order processing, online review, and electronic signature of healthcare documentation.
Inscrybe Healthcare includes the following workflow automation modules: eReferralautomates the entire order placement and tracking process between the physician office and the homecare provider; eCMNprovides an automated process for the exchange and management of certificates of medical necessity, written orders and other documentation required by healthcare payors for reimbursement of medical equipment and service claims from home medical equipment suppliers; ePOCenables online processing of plan of care forms between home health agencies, skilled care providers and physicians to facilitate patient care and reimbursement; eCAprovides an electronic submission and tracking process for documents that support medical reimbursement and claims; ePAautomates the processing management of prior authorizations, prior approvals and treatment authorization requests required by state Medicaid programs and certain healthcare plans; Inscrybe Healthcare Discharge enables hospital case managers, social workers, and discharge planners to optimize the patient discharge process; and Physician Servicesprovides automated processes to enable physicians to refer patients to other physicians, care facilities or home care providers, send and receive sensitive information to and from patients using secure e-mail, and track billable signatures and time spent managing patient care plans to support reimbursement submissions.
ExpressMD: ExpressMD solution integrates Electronic House Call, a in-home patient vital signs monitoring system, with a software interface based on the Inscrybe Healthcare platform. ExpressMD works wi
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AUTHENTIDATE HOLDING CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AUTHENTIDATE HOLDING CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AUTHENTIDATE HOLDING CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AUTHENTIDATE HOLDING CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AUTHENTIDATE HOLDING CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Authentidate Holding Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Authentidate Holding Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Authentidate Holding Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Authentidate Holding Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Authentidate Holding Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. AUTHENTIDATE HOLDING CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AUTHENTIDATE HOLDING CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AUTHENTIDATE HOLDING CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AUTHENTIDATE HOLDING CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AUTHENTIDATE HOLDING CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AUTHENTIDATE HOLDING CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Authentidate Holding Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Authentidate Holding Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Authentidate Holding Corp. Major Shareholders
Authentidate Holding Corp. History
Authentidate Holding Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Authentidate Holding Corp. Offices and Representations
Authentidate Holding Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Authentidate Holding Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Authentidate Holding Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Authentidate Holding Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Authentidate Holding Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Authentidate Holding Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Authentidate Holding Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Authentidate Holding Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Authentidate Holding Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Authentidate Holding Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Authentidate Holding Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Authentidate Holding Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?