- The report contains detailed information about Ausy SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ausy SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ausy SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ausy SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ausy SA business.
About Ausy SA
Ausy SA provides engineering and technology consulting services primarily to industrial and services sectors. The group offers support concentrating on three areas of service: Information Technology and Electronics, Information Systems and Networks, and Information Systems and Telecommunications. In the Information Technology and Electronics area, it provides engineering services to support industrial clients in outsourced research and development projects to design and build products for the general public and professionals. The group also plays a role in the research and development of consumer products. In addition, under contracts with industrial groups, it participates in the production cycle of systems and subsystems, such as onboard controllers for the civilian and military aeronautics sectors or for automotive instrumentation manufacturers. Ausy renders its services in developing, modeling, simulation, structural calculation, and similar applications for companies in the nuclear, aerodynamics, and cryptography fields. In the Information Systems and Networks area, the group provides information systems design or assists in partial redesign to meet the needs of internal reorganization and technological change or system optimization. In the traditional information management, Ausy supports applications relating to a company's current functions, including accounting, invoicing, inventory, and payment. In the Information Systems and Telecommunications area, the group provides solutions to corporates. It addresses issues relating to information and communications technologies, including customer relations, e-business, security, ERP, telecommunications, and networks and outsourcing. The group operates mainly in France, Belgium, and other European countries. Ausy was founded in 1990.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AUSY SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AUSY SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AUSY SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AUSY SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AUSY SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ausy SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ausy SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ausy SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ausy SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ausy SA Industry Position Analysis
6. AUSY SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AUSY SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AUSY SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. FRANCE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AUSY SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AUSY SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AUSY SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ausy SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ausy SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ausy SA Major Shareholders
Ausy SA History
Ausy SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ausy SA Offices and Representations
Ausy SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ausy SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ausy SA Capital Market Snapshot
Ausy SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Ausy SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ausy SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ausy SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ausy SA 1-year Stock Charts
Ausy SA 5-year Stock Charts
Ausy SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ausy SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ausy SA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?