- The report contains detailed information about athenahealth, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for athenahealth, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The athenahealth, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes athenahealth, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of athenahealth, Inc. business.
About athenahealth, Inc.
athenahealth, Inc. provides Internet-based business services for physician practices. The companys service offerings are based on four integrated components: its proprietary Internet-based software; its database of payer reimbursement process rules; its back-office service operations that perform administrative aspects of billing and clinical data management for physician practices; and its automated and live patient communication services.
The companys principal offering, athenaCollector, is its revenue cycle management service that automates and manages billing-related functions for physician practices and includes a practice management platform. athenaCollector assists its physician clients with the handling of claims and billing processes to help manage reimbursement.
Software (athenaNet): Through athenaNet, athenaCollector utilizes the Internet to connect physician practices to its rules engine and service operations team. athenaNet includes a workflow dashboard used by its clients and its services team to track claims requiring edits in real-time before they are sent to the payer, claims requiring work that have come back from the payer unpaid, and claims that are being held up due to administrative steps required by the individual client. This Internet-native functionality provides its clients with the benefits of its database of payer rules as it is updated and enables them to interact with its services team to monitor workflows.
Knowledge (athenaRules): Physician practices route their day-to-day electronic and paper-based payer communications to the company, which it then processes using athenaRules and its service operations to avoid reimbursement delays and improve practice performance.
Work (athenahealth Service Operations): athenahealth Service Operations enables the service teams that collaborate with client staff to achieve successful transactions. The companys Service Operations consists of both knowledgeable staff and technological infrastructure used to execute the key steps associated with handling of physician claims and clinical data management. The service team interacts with physicians, providers, and clinicians at various key steps in the revenue cycle, including coordinating with payers to ensure that client providers are set up for billing; checking the eligibility of scheduled patients electronically; submitting claims to payers directly or through intermediaries, whether electronically or via printed claim forms; obtaining confirmation of claim receipt from payers, either electronically or through phone calls; receiving and processing checks and remittance information from payers and documenting the result of payers responses; evaluating denied claims and determining the best approach to appealing and/or resubmitting claims to obtain payment; billing patients for balances that are due; compiling and delivering management reporting about the performance of clients at both the account level and the provider level; transmitting key clinical data to the revenue cycle workflow to eliminate the need for code re-entry and to permit assembling all key data elements required to achieve maximum appropriate reimbursement; and providing proactive and responsive client support to manage issues, address questions, identify training needs, and communicate trends.
athenaClinicals is its clinical cycle management service that automates and manages medical-record-management-related functions for physician practices and includes an electronic health record (EHR) platform. It assists medical groups with the handling of physician orders and related inbound and outbound communications.
Software (athenaNet): Through athenaNet, athenaClinicals displays key clinical measures by office location related to the drivers of quality care delivery on a workflow dashboard, including lab results requiring review, patient referral requests, prescription requests, and family history of previous exams. athenaNet provides reporting on a range of clinical results, including distribution of different procedure codes (leveling), incidence of different diagnoses, t
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ATHENAHEALTH, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ATHENAHEALTH, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ATHENAHEALTH, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ATHENAHEALTH, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ATHENAHEALTH, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. athenahealth, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of athenahealth, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of athenahealth, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. athenahealth, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. athenahealth, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ATHENAHEALTH, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ATHENAHEALTH, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ATHENAHEALTH, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ATHENAHEALTH, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ATHENAHEALTH, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ATHENAHEALTH, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
athenahealth, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
athenahealth, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
athenahealth, Inc. Major Shareholders
athenahealth, Inc. History
athenahealth, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
athenahealth, Inc. Offices and Representations
athenahealth, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
athenahealth, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
athenahealth, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
athenahealth, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
athenahealth, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
athenahealth, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
athenahealth, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
athenahealth, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
athenahealth, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
athenahealth, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
athenahealth, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
athenahealth, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?