- The report contains detailed information about Atari that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Atari. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Atari financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Atari competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Atari business.
Infogrames Entertainment S.A. operates as the parent company of the Atari Group, which engages in the development and publishing of interactive entertainment software. It operates in the United States and Europe, as well as Australia.
The Atari Group develops, publishes and distributes interactive entertainment software for all video games consoles, such as Sony''s PlayStation 2 and PSOne, Microsoft''s Xbox or Nintendo''s GameCube, GameBoy Advance and GameBoy Color, as well as for CD-ROMs for personal computers. Its portfolio of products cover video game genre, including action, adventure, strategy, children, family, racing, and sports games. It owns franchises, such as Driver, Unreal, V-Rally, Backyard, Roller Coaster Tycoon, Alone in the Dark and Test Drive.
The Group also develops and publishes software based on key theme licenses, including Matrix, Terminator, Mission Impossible, Dragon Ball Z, Men In Black, Superman, Godzilla and Dungeons and Dragons. The Group has licenses to family themes, such as Titeuf and the Smurfs, as well as a worldwide license to all Hasbro, Inc. properties (Monopoly, Action Man, and Transformers), covering all interactive formats.
Atari sells interactive games in approximately 60 countries through a worldwide network of 27 subsidiaries, branches and offices. Atari games are sold by international retailers, including Wal-Mart, Toys R Us, Auchan, Metro and Carrefour, as well as by national or regional retail chains, discount stores, specialized retailers and convenience stores.
Infogrames Entertainment S.A. was formed in 1983 by Bruno Bonnell and Christophe Sapet.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ATARI COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ATARI BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ATARI SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ATARI FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ATARI COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Atari Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Atari and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Atari and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Atari Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Atari Industry Position Analysis
6. ATARI NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ATARI EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ATARI ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. FRANCE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ATARI IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ATARI PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ATARI VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Atari Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Atari Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Atari Major Shareholders
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Atari Offices and Representations
Atari SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Atari Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Atari Capital Market Snapshot
Atari Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Atari Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Atari Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Atari Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Atari 1-year Stock Charts
Atari 5-year Stock Charts
Atari vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Atari vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Atari Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?