- The report contains detailed information about Asia Broadband, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Asia Broadband, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Asia Broadband, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Asia Broadband, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Asia Broadband, Inc. business.
About Asia Broadband, Inc.
Asia Broadband, Inc. (the company) designs and provides Internet and classroom based education services. The company currently provides four different programs, three of which are focused on teaching English in the People's Republic of China. The other program is focused on providing basic knowledge in international business and teaching the English language.
The company has one subsidiary, Shanghai Broadband Network, Inc., which operates under the name Shanghai Zhong Kuan Xin Xi Wang Luo You Xian Gong Si.
The company designs and provides educational programs delivered in a variety of ways; in a purely online format through the computer and/or over the Internet; as blended learning programs with a portion of the program taught in a training centre and a portion delivered on a computer or over the Internet (which the student can complete at the training centre or at home); and in a classroom campus setting which combines traditional classroom sessions with onsite workshops where a portion of the program is delivered on a computer in the onsite workshop.
The company's educational programs are grouped under the IE21 brand name. The programs currently include: E-Ya Kids English; Fudan New English; Fudan International Business Diploma and GE300 Government English Learning Program.
E-Ya Kids English
E-Ya Kids English program is designed to strengthen the English preschool and primary school curriculum by providing pedagogic and entertainment based interactive multi media content that inspires young children to study and learn English. The company's E-Ya Kids English program assists in motivating students while supporting and strengthening the teacher's knowledge.
E-Ya Kids English program includes 103 multimedia activities. Activities are divided in 14 theme based units with 5 to 6 training activities in each unit. In addition to the theme based units the product includes game based learning activities such as memory and crossword games, stories with short cartoon movies, word learning activities and test activities.
This program is a computer and classroom based learning program designed to teach English to children aged 5 to 12. The children work with this interactive software program to learn English in a classroom setting while being guided by their teachers. Paper manuals are provided for both the students and the teachers.
Fudan New English
The Company's Fudan New English program was launched in November 2003. Originated by Q Group Plc., its program is based on the Quartet Chinese English Online product, an integrated English as a second language (ESL) learning system including student textbook, teacher's guide and multimedia learning materials. A key feature of this program is its integration of traditional classroom teaching methods with computer and/or Internet educational content and teaching.
The program was developed through a partnership between the company, Shanghai Online Education Center of Shanghai Telecom and the Fudan University School of Network Education. The program is marketed under the Fudan New English brand name. Upon completion of the program, the Fudan University issues a certificate entitled the Fudan New English Certificate.
This program contains approximately 750 hours of interactive and multimedia self-learning software, 64 units of intensive online teaching video lectures, e-magazines and interactive classrooms that can be delivered to students in a classroom setting, over the Internet or across private networks. The content is divided into a wide variety of subject matter, including social communications skills, business customs, geography, history, travel. There are four modules in this program.
The program is being delivered in three different formats as follows: blended learning program combining classroom based teaching sessions at the affiliated training centers with online learning through the IE21 website; multiple Internet accounts to group users, such as schools, business and the government licensed are on a per student per course basis; and complete online program though the IE21 website.
For the program, the company provides the classroom mater
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ASIA BROADBAND, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ASIA BROADBAND, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ASIA BROADBAND, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ASIA BROADBAND, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ASIA BROADBAND, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Asia Broadband, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Asia Broadband, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Asia Broadband, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Asia Broadband, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Asia Broadband, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ASIA BROADBAND, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ASIA BROADBAND, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ASIA BROADBAND, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ASIA BROADBAND, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ASIA BROADBAND, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ASIA BROADBAND, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Asia Broadband, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Asia Broadband, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Asia Broadband, Inc. Major Shareholders
Asia Broadband, Inc. History
Asia Broadband, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Asia Broadband, Inc. Offices and Representations
Asia Broadband, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Asia Broadband, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Asia Broadband, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Asia Broadband, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Asia Broadband, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Asia Broadband, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Asia Broadband, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Asia Broadband, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Asia Broadband, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Asia Broadband, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Asia Broadband, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Asia Broadband, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?