- The report contains detailed information about Artificial Life, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Artificial Life, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Artificial Life, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Artificial Life, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Artificial Life, Inc. business.
About Artificial Life, Inc.
Artificial Life, Inc. is a full-service mobile phone application software provider. The company also offers broadband mobile technology, mobile games, interactive mobile TV, mobile business applications, and m-commerce platforms.
The company develops, markets, distributes, and sells mobile applications and technologies for the 3rd and 4th generation (3G and 4G) wireless telecommunications devices and mobile phones.
The companys mobile games are sold primarily through reseller channels or under contract with major mobile carriers and operators worldwide. Certain of its games are sold via retailers to handset manufacturers who pre-install the games on their handsets before they are shipped to end users. In addition, the company sells directly to end users via its own web portal, www.botme.com. In addition to mobile games, the company offers and sells three mobile software packages: OPUS-M (an m-commerce platform developed in 2008 and 2009 and released in 2010); Mobile controlled TV (MoPA-TV); and Mobile business applications (Mobile Diab and Mobile Property).
OPUS-M is a newly released, m-commerce platform and an extension and improvement of MobileBooster product, which is a component of OPUS-M.
The companys interactive TV technology platform MoPA-TV and special interactive TV show formats are sold to TV stations and TV format and content producers.
The companys mobile business applications are sold either directly to clients or through resellers and distributors. It sells two mobile business applications: Mobile Diab, a mobile blood sugar monitoring system for diabetes patients and Mobile Property, a mobile service for property agents.
Relationship with 3M: In October 2009, the company signed an alliance agreement with 3M Company to collaborate on projects related to the research and development of new mobile device products and technology. The company and 3M intends to cooperate in connection with the marketing of certain of the companys existing and new products in the following areas: General mobile and broadband applications and technologies, Digital Watermarking, Virtual reconstruction of 2D and 3D objects, Augmented Reality, 3D Image processing, Object recognition, Mobile Healthcare and Diabetes Solutions, and Mobile Marketing and M-Commerce Platform.
Relationship with Apple Inc.: The company is an accredited and registered developer for the iPhone and iPod Touch platforms from Apple. The company has launched 24 iPhone and iPod Touch games and applications since December 2008. These games and applications are sold directly to consumers through the online Apple shop and iTunes platform.
Relationship with Cartoon Network: The company signed a development agreement with the Cartoon Network, Inc. Cartoon Network (CartoonNetwork.com) is watched by approximately 200 million households in 120 countries around the world.
Relationship with Red Bull: In 2008, the company signed a license and game contract with Red Bull to bring the Red Bull Air Race World Championship series to the iPhone/iPod Touch platform. In 2010, the company launched Red Bull Racing Challenge, the Formula One racing game for Red Bull.
Relationship with BMW: In November 2008, the company entered into an agreement with the German luxury car maker BMW to develop and launch an iPod/iPhone Touch game that features and promotes the new BMW Z4. Part of the agreement is also a license relating to the development of a racing game featuring the BMW Formula 1 car. In 2009, the company launched BMW Expression of Joy Z4 Lite, BMW Z4 Experience and BMW Sauber F1 Team Racing 09.
Relationship with soccer club FC Bayern Munich: In 2008, the company signed a two-year license agreement with the German soccer club FC Bayern Munich to develop and launch two interactive 3D soccer games based on the players of the club for the 2008/09 and 2009/10 seasons. The company entered into a second agreement to develop and show interactive mobile quizzes based on MoPA-TV featured on the outdoor digital screens in the Allianz soccer arena.
Relationship with Linkin Park and Warner Bros. Records: In April 2009, the c
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ARTIFICIAL LIFE, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ARTIFICIAL LIFE, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ARTIFICIAL LIFE, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ARTIFICIAL LIFE, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ARTIFICIAL LIFE, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Artificial Life, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Artificial Life, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Artificial Life, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Artificial Life, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Artificial Life, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ARTIFICIAL LIFE, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ARTIFICIAL LIFE, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ARTIFICIAL LIFE, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ARTIFICIAL LIFE, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ARTIFICIAL LIFE, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ARTIFICIAL LIFE, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Artificial Life, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Artificial Life, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Artificial Life, Inc. Major Shareholders
Artificial Life, Inc. History
Artificial Life, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Artificial Life, Inc. Offices and Representations
Artificial Life, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Artificial Life, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Artificial Life, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Artificial Life, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Artificial Life, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Artificial Life, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Artificial Life, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Artificial Life, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Artificial Life, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Artificial Life, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Artificial Life, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Artificial Life, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?