- The report contains detailed information about Armitage Technologies Holding Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Armitage Technologies Holding Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Armitage Technologies Holding Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Armitage Technologies Holding Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Armitage Technologies Holding Ltd. business.
About Armitage Technologies Holding Ltd.
Armitage Technologies Holding Ltd. (the Company or the Group) was incorporated in the Cayman Islands in 2001, as an exempted company with limited liability. Pursuant to a reorganisation scheme the company became the holding company of the companies comprising the group on 6th December 2001. This was accomplished by acquiring the entire issued share capital of Armitage Technologies Holding (BVI) Limited.
The Group is a local information solution provider and application software developer targeting both the commercial and government sectors in Hong Kong and the commercial sector in China. The major products and services of the Group are categorised as follows: provision of information solutions, which include the development and implementation of systems according to customers specifications and which may involve project management, support, maintenance and enhancement services, systems integration, consulting and customization of proprietary and third party application software; and sale of the Groups proprietary and third party application software.
AIMS Industrial Management Solution -proprietary ERP application software
This in-house developed product caters to the needs of SMEs in the electronics, toy and watch manufacturing industries in China and Hong Kong. The new version of AIMS was developed based on the operating environment of most relevant factories in China and their logistics management. This product is specifically designed to reduce labor requirement, measure faulty rate and streamline manufacturing process. AIMS equips its users with a powerful management tool to control various aspects of the entire manufacturing process including sales orders, purchasing, inventory control, quality control and shipping. The latest release of AIMS will offer its existing client base of over 400 companies with new enhancements and upgrades.
New Information Solution Projects
During the year under review, the Group was awarded the contract of Strategic Human Resources Management Information System by the Government Supplies Department of the HKSAR Government. New business relations have also been established with prominent organizations like OnePort Limited, PCCW, Siemens Building Technologies, Gateway Apartment, Yantian International Container Terminals Limited, etc. The Group provides either fixed price or T&M information solutions to various industries ranging from transportation and logistics, to building management and smart cards.
The Companys subsidiaries include Armitage Technologies Holding (BVI) Limited, Armitage Holdings Limited, Guangzhou Armitage Computer Software Limited (GZ Armitage), ATL, Eastern Express Solutions Limited, Armitage Computer Systems (China) Limited (ACSCL), Armitech Computer Services Limited, Mentor Systems Limited and Guangzhou Easter Express Hotel Management Limited.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ARMITAGE TECHNOLOGIES HOLDING LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ARMITAGE TECHNOLOGIES HOLDING LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ARMITAGE TECHNOLOGIES HOLDING LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ARMITAGE TECHNOLOGIES HOLDING LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ARMITAGE TECHNOLOGIES HOLDING LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Armitage Technologies Holding Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Armitage Technologies Holding Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Armitage Technologies Holding Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Armitage Technologies Holding Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Armitage Technologies Holding Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ARMITAGE TECHNOLOGIES HOLDING LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ARMITAGE TECHNOLOGIES HOLDING LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ARMITAGE TECHNOLOGIES HOLDING LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ARMITAGE TECHNOLOGIES HOLDING LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ARMITAGE TECHNOLOGIES HOLDING LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ARMITAGE TECHNOLOGIES HOLDING LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Armitage Technologies Holding Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Armitage Technologies Holding Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Armitage Technologies Holding Ltd. Major Shareholders
Armitage Technologies Holding Ltd. History
Armitage Technologies Holding Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Armitage Technologies Holding Ltd. Offices and Representations
Armitage Technologies Holding Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Armitage Technologies Holding Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Armitage Technologies Holding Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Armitage Technologies Holding Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Armitage Technologies Holding Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Armitage Technologies Holding Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Armitage Technologies Holding Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Armitage Technologies Holding Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Armitage Technologies Holding Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Armitage Technologies Holding Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Armitage Technologies Holding Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Armitage Technologies Holding Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The extended Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions followed by sixth question added to the original concept:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Is there any complementary products, government decisions or public perception that can impact business?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?