- The report contains detailed information about Anite plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Anite plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Anite plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Anite plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Anite plc business.
About Anite plc
Anite Group plc provides Information Technology (IT) software, systems integration, consultancy and managed services to the finance, telecommunications, travel industry, and public sector markets. The company provides service to its customers, including implementation, systems integration, maintenance and managed services. It operates in 12 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia.
Anite Public Sectors business encompasses a range of software applications, systems integration, consultancy and managed services for key parts of local government, central government, law enforcement and the security services. Anites solutions are used for the collection of local taxes, benefits payment, housing management, transport planning, firearms licensing and managing health and social care.
Solutions and Products: The company offers Anite Housing Management System; Anite SWIFT for social services; Anite Pericles for revenues collection, and benefits administration, Anite@Work document management and workflow systems; Anite Mobile systems for mobile workers; Transform and Transcend systems for transport operators; PARIS applications for Internet, phone and cash payment collection; Electronic voting and electoral registration; National Firearms Licensing; Management System; Automatic Number Plate Recognition System; and Integrated applications for e-government.
Regional and Local Government: This business includes Revenues & Benefits, Housing, Cash Receipting, Anite Work Management, Transport and e-governmentfor regional and local authorities.
Enforcement and Security: Anite has developed solutions to issues, such as terrorism, people-smuggling and firearms licensing.
Customers: The companys customers include UK local authorities, such as tax, benefits, housing, transport, document management, mobile working and social care systems; Independent Police Complaints Commission; Home Office; UK Immigration Service; Avon and Somerset Police; Kent County Council; Defense Office of Housing (Australia); and State of Victoria Office of Housing (Australia).
Anite is a supplier of reservation software and managed services to the UK leisure travel market; its systems and services enable organizations to sell and manage holidays, cruises and ferry crossings profitably.
Solutions and Products
The company offers an integrated set of business applications, which manages product, customer, booking and administration for tour, ferry, cruise and rail operators.
Customers: The companys major customers include MyTravel UK, Virgin Holidays, Fred Olsen Cruise Lines, Superbreak Mini Holidays, Great Southern Railway, Alaska Railroad Corporation, BornholmsTrafikken, Condor Ferries, Irish Ferries, Four divisions of TUIs Specialist, Holidays Group, Sea Containers Limited, Olympic Holidays, and Argo Holidays and Tours.
Anite is a global supplier of specialist systems and software, which enable mobile phone manufacturers to develop and launch designs.
Solutions and Products
The company offers SAT: tests protocol layers within GSM, GPRS, EDGE, W-CDMA and HSDPA mobile terminals; SAS: tests the performance and interoperability of all 2G and 3G mobile devices in simulated real-life network environments; RAMS: tests the radio frequency performance of GSM and GPRS mobile terminal transmitters and transceivers; Anite Test Cases: used across the world for type approval and industry certification testing; and Calculus: inter-company billing for telecoms network operators.
Customers: The companys major customers include Ericsson, Motorola, NEC, Orange, Panasonic, Vodafone, Samsung, LG, TeliaSonera, NTT DoCoMo, and Sony Ericsson.
Anites international division delivers software products, systems integration and consultancy services to the financial, public sector, travel, telecoms and space markets across Europe.
Solutions and Products: The company offers IT services, including analysis of IT requirements, design and development of systems, systems implementation and project management; application development for transaction processing, database and e-commerce solutions; management consultancy in redesigning organizations and their processes, design of management and performance reporting/management systems; Systems integration of e-commerce, Intranet, extranet and CRM applications; and IT security solutions controlling access to company networks and Internet-based systems.
Customers: The companys major customers include Telekom Austria, Bank Austria, BNP Paribas, Bundeswehr (German Federal Armed Forces), Deutsche Börse (German Stock Exchange), Deutsche Post, Dresdner Bank, European Space Agency, European Meteorological Satellite Organization, France Telecom, Generali Gruppe (Insurance), Skandia, and Societe Generale.
Anite Group plc was founded in 1973.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ANITE PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ANITE PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ANITE PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ANITE PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ANITE PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Anite plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Anite plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Anite plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Anite plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Anite plc Industry Position Analysis
6. ANITE PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ANITE PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ANITE PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ANITE PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ANITE PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ANITE PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Anite plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Anite plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Anite plc Major Shareholders
Anite plc History
Anite plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Anite plc Offices and Representations
Anite plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Anite plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Anite plc Capital Market Snapshot
Anite plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Anite plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Anite plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Anite plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Anite plc 1-year Stock Charts
Anite plc 5-year Stock Charts
Anite plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Anite plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Anite plc Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?