- The report contains detailed information about Angoss Software Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Angoss Software Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Angoss Software Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Angoss Software Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Angoss Software Corp. business.
About Angoss Software Corp.
Angoss Software Corporation engages in the development and licensing of data mining and predictive analytics software solutions. The company serves modelers and business analysts in the banking, insurance, telecommunications, health care and pharmaceutical, retail, manufacturing and technology industries.
Angoss systems are offered under both technology licensing, hosted or on demand solution delivery models. Angoss combines predictive analytics software offerings KnowledgeSEEKER, KnowledgeSTUDIO and StrategyBUILDER - with a deployment platform - KnowledgeSERVER - focused industry services know-how in the deployment, integration and use of predictive analytics in enterprise environments.
The companys suite of predictive analytics solutions combine Angoss software with industry verticalized solutions, and implementation services. Angoss solutions include FundGUARD, a mutual fund sales channel optimization system, ClaimGUARD, a benefits insurance claims fraud detection system, and KnowledgeSEEKER for Salesforce.com, an on demand analytics plug-in for the Salesforce.com CRM system.
The company, in December 2008, acquired the property and assets of dthree, a marketing solutions company focused on the retailing industry under the Intellimaxx offering.
The companys solutions are based on a common suite of integrated technologies. They consist of analyst tools used for data analysis and modeling; a scoring and decisioning server used for deploying data mining models to operational systems; webbased task automation, collaboration and model management tools used to develop template-based pre-packaged predictive analytics applications; and developer tools, used for automating data mining tasks, integrating data mining functionality with enterprise systems and creating intelligent analytic applications.
The companys products are sold directly and by licensees as integrated and embedded components of their application suites. Angoss supports its software through a professional services organization that offers implementation services for Angoss offerings and complementary data mining and predictive analytics capability on a project and outsourcing basis.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ANGOSS SOFTWARE CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ANGOSS SOFTWARE CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ANGOSS SOFTWARE CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ANGOSS SOFTWARE CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ANGOSS SOFTWARE CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Angoss Software Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Angoss Software Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Angoss Software Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Angoss Software Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Angoss Software Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. ANGOSS SOFTWARE CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ANGOSS SOFTWARE CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ANGOSS SOFTWARE CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ANGOSS SOFTWARE CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ANGOSS SOFTWARE CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ANGOSS SOFTWARE CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Angoss Software Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Angoss Software Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Angoss Software Corp. Major Shareholders
Angoss Software Corp. History
Angoss Software Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Angoss Software Corp. Offices and Representations
Angoss Software Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Angoss Software Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Angoss Software Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Angoss Software Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Angoss Software Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Angoss Software Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Angoss Software Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Angoss Software Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Angoss Software Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Angoss Software Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Angoss Software Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Angoss Software Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?