- The report contains detailed information about AND International Publishers NV that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for AND International Publishers NV. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The AND International Publishers NV financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes AND International Publishers NV competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of AND International Publishers NV business.
About AND International Publishers NV
AND International Publishers N.V., together with subsidiaries, provides digital mapping data used for navigation and location-based services. The digital maps are used in personal and in-car navigation, Internet-based mapping, logistics/fleet management, and geographic information system. The company provides precision navigable road maps and address information for route planning, time-distance calculations, and optimization studies connecting approximately 200 countries in the world, including navigation maps of many countries in Western Europe. Its data includes route planning features, urban area boundaries, postal codes, and points of interest, such as airports, as well as lakes, rivers, and railways. AND International Publishers also offers various solutions, including geographic tools, such as components and XML-based Web services that enable companies to add geographic intelligence to their products and services; address validation tool, an unique international address entry verification service capable of checking and correcting addresses; and an integrated travel distance management system that provides correct travel addresses and a non-manipulative distance-calculating output. The company was founded in 1984 and is headquartered in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AND INTERNATIONAL PUBLISHERS NV COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AND INTERNATIONAL PUBLISHERS NV BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AND INTERNATIONAL PUBLISHERS NV SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AND INTERNATIONAL PUBLISHERS NV FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AND INTERNATIONAL PUBLISHERS NV COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. AND International Publishers NV Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of AND International Publishers NV and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of AND International Publishers NV and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. AND International Publishers NV Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. AND International Publishers NV Industry Position Analysis
6. AND INTERNATIONAL PUBLISHERS NV NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AND INTERNATIONAL PUBLISHERS NV EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AND INTERNATIONAL PUBLISHERS NV ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. NETHERLANDS PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AND INTERNATIONAL PUBLISHERS NV IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AND INTERNATIONAL PUBLISHERS NV PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AND INTERNATIONAL PUBLISHERS NV VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
AND International Publishers NV Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
AND International Publishers NV Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
AND International Publishers NV Major Shareholders
AND International Publishers NV History
AND International Publishers NV Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
AND International Publishers NV Offices and Representations
AND International Publishers NV SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
AND International Publishers NV Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
AND International Publishers NV Capital Market Snapshot
AND International Publishers NV Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
AND International Publishers NV Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
AND International Publishers NV Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
AND International Publishers NV Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
AND International Publishers NV 1-year Stock Charts
AND International Publishers NV 5-year Stock Charts
AND International Publishers NV vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
AND International Publishers NV vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
AND International Publishers NV Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?