- The report contains detailed information about Ancestry.com Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ancestry.com Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ancestry.com Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ancestry.com Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ancestry.com Inc. business.
About Ancestry.com Inc.
Ancestry.Com Inc. operates as an online resource for family history for subscribers worldwide. The companys subscribers use the proprietary online platform, digital historical record collection, and technology to research their family histories, build their family trees, collaborate with other subscribers, upload their own records, and publish and share their stories with their families.
Ancestry.com Web sites
Ancestry.com: On Ancestry.com, subscribers can search through birth, marriage and death records, census records, immigration documents, photographs, maps, military records, personal narratives, and newspapers. The companys collection includes the digitized United States Federal Census available from 1790 to 1930 and approximately 180 million immigration records, including passenger lists from ships arriving at the United States ports from 1820 to 1960, including Ellis Island. The companys subscribers can also access records from specialized databases, such as the 100 million names contained in military records dating from the seventeenth century to the end of the Vietnam War, its African-American records collection, including slave narratives, its Jewish history collection, including Holocaust survivor lists, and its Native American collection, including applications for enrollment in the Five Civilized Tribes. In addition, subscribers to Ancestry.com have access to a global collection of records from the United Kingdom, Australia, and Canada, including United Kingdom and Canadian census collections and baptism, marriage, death, and burial records from the London Metropolitan Archives, as well as records from Germany, France, Italy, Sweden, and China.
The company offers Member Connect service, which is a family history collaboration network that connects subscribers who share common ancestors. This collaboration network facilitates the sharing of insights and discoveries among distant and close relatives and creates a social component to the Ancestry.com subscriber experience. It offers two subscription packages on Ancestry.com, U.S. Deluxe and World Deluxe, and subscribers primarily choose annual or monthly subscription periods. Its World Deluxe plan includes the content from its U.S. Deluxe plan plus unlimited access to its global collection of records. The company offers registered users a 14-day free trial. It charges a subscriber the full period subscription amount at the beginning of each subscription period.
International Ancestry.com Web sites: The companys international Ancestry.com Web sites are modeled on its United States Ancestry.com Web site and offer similar products in the local market language, including family tree creation, collections of digitized historical records obtained from local market archival sources, as well as user-generated content. It operates country-specific Ancestry.com Web sites for seven countries, in addition to the United States the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, and Sweden. It offers country-specific subscriptions, tailored to the local market, and World Deluxe subscriptions on each of its international Ancestry.com Web sites.
Other Products and Web sites
Family Tree Maker: Family Tree Maker is a family history desktop software. Most Family Tree Maker versions include a limited subscription to the Ancestry.com Web site.
Ancestry.com | DNA: The company sells DNA testing kits that help people learn more about their family history and ancient ancestry.
Ancestry.com | Expert Connect: The company's Expert Connect product is a genealogist marketplace that connects people with professional genealogists.
Mundia.com: Mundia.com is the companys global, multi-language family history networking product intended for markets in which it do not have a local presence.
Jiapu.com: The company is investing in the development of Jiapu.com, its China Web site focused on family networking and ancestral family history.
MyCanvas.com: MyCanvas.com is a digital publishing platform that allows people to design and order customized photo books, calendars, and posters using discoveries made on Ancestry.com.
myfamily.com: myfamily.com is a family networking product that provides families with a safe and secure home on the Web where they can share photos, videos, stories, news, calendars, and family history insights.
Other sites: RootsWeb.com is a free genealogy community on the Internet that generates revenue through advertising.
In November 2010, Ancestry.com Inc. had a strategic alliance with NGHT, Inc. to help individuals make discoveries in their family history. As part of the relationship, NationalGeographic.com would host a family history experience online, developed by Ancestry.com, which enables visitors to learn more about researching their genealogy and provides specific tools for them to search their ancestral roots located on the Genographic Project Website.
The company competes with FamilySearch, and its Web site FamilySearch.org, a genealogy organization that is part of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ANCESTRY.COM INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ANCESTRY.COM INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ANCESTRY.COM INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ANCESTRY.COM INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ANCESTRY.COM INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ancestry.com Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ancestry.com Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ancestry.com Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ancestry.com Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ancestry.com Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ANCESTRY.COM INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ANCESTRY.COM INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ANCESTRY.COM INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ANCESTRY.COM INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ANCESTRY.COM INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ANCESTRY.COM INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ancestry.com Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ancestry.com Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ancestry.com Inc. Major Shareholders
Ancestry.com Inc. History
Ancestry.com Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ancestry.com Inc. Offices and Representations
Ancestry.com Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ancestry.com Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ancestry.com Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Ancestry.com Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Ancestry.com Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ancestry.com Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ancestry.com Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ancestry.com Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Ancestry.com Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Ancestry.com Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ancestry.com Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ancestry.com Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?