- The report contains detailed information about Amico Games Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Amico Games Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Amico Games Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Amico Games Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Amico Games Corp. business.
About Amico Games Corp.
Amico Games Corp., through its wholly owned subsidiary, Vodafun Limited, engages in the development and distribution of mobile phone games for the Chinese market.
The companys games are delivered across JAVA and WAP platforms over third generation (3G) and second and a half generation (2.5G) mobile telecommunication networks in China. It developed approximately 10 mobile phone games.
WAP games: Wireless Application Protocol (WAP) is an open standard for communication between mobile phones and the Internet. WAP allows for the delivery of Web data to mobile phones with small screen displays as it compresses the data appropriately. It allows users to download color and animated pictures and other interactive game content on their mobile phones. It offers Miracle Jiutian and Fantasy Wulin.
Java games: Java is the software that has been specifically designed by Sun Microsystem to enable the development of applications on mobile devices; allowing mobile phone users to play interactive and multiplayer mobile phone games.
Miracle Journey to the West is an adaptation of a famous Chinese novel: Journey to the West. The game provides players with graphics mapping, real-time fighting effects and other WAP graphic technologies. The game also provides players with interactive game play functions such as fighting, upgrading characters, skill, task, various transactions, and chatting.
Miracle Jiutians theme is based on a famous, ancient Chinese martial arts story.
Fantasy Wulin is a multiplayer mobile phone role playing game. It is an adaptation of traditional Chinese warrior stories and legends.
Journey to the West Online is a multiplayer mobile phone game on the Java platform. The game provides an environment which promotes extended game play recurring usage by providing the ability to build long term relationships with other users through interactions and opportunities within the game itself. The games allows players to upgrade and enhance their fictional characters status and skills, as well as providing other extended gaming through access to secret communities, various country affiliations and even the ability to engage in virtual marriage with other users.
Journey to the West: deja vu is the second Java game of the company and the third installment of its Journey to the West series.
As of August 31, 2010, the company established cooperation arrangements with the mobile value-added service providers in China, including Shenzhen Tencent Computer System Co., Ltd., China Telecom, China Unicom, and DownJoy.
The companys competitors include Beijing Pearl-in-Palm Information Co., Ltd., Beijing Kongzhong (China) Information Technology Co., Ltd., Beijing Lakoo Game Software Development Co., Ltd., and Beijing Troodo Information Technology Co., Ltd.
Amico Games Corp. was founded in 2001.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AMICO GAMES CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AMICO GAMES CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AMICO GAMES CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AMICO GAMES CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AMICO GAMES CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Amico Games Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Amico Games Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Amico Games Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Amico Games Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Amico Games Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. AMICO GAMES CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AMICO GAMES CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AMICO GAMES CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AMICO GAMES CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AMICO GAMES CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AMICO GAMES CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Amico Games Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Amico Games Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Amico Games Corp. Major Shareholders
Amico Games Corp. History
Amico Games Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Amico Games Corp. Offices and Representations
Amico Games Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Amico Games Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Amico Games Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Amico Games Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Amico Games Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Amico Games Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Amico Games Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Amico Games Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Amico Games Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Amico Games Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Amico Games Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Amico Games Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?