- The report contains detailed information about Ameristar Network Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ameristar Network Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ameristar Network Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ameristar Network Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ameristar Network Inc. business.
About Ameristar Network Inc.
AmeriStar Network, Inc. engages in the business of developing a nationwide network of mortgage brokers who would utilize an Internet web site portal and Company owned software to originate, transmit and fund mortgage loans. AmeriStar is still a development stage corporation, and has been in the development stage since its inception in 1996. The Companys operations are limited to the holding of its three subsidiaries, which each operate independently.
The Company has two recently acquired subsidiaries; AmeriStar Mortgage, Inc. is a Delaware corporation engaged in the business of origination of non-bank mortgage loans, principally in the commercial arena, including SBA guaranteed loans; CVS Technologies, Inc. (CVS) was engaged in the business of development of a Server 98 compliant 4 digit real time clock (RTC), designed exclusively for servers, which business was discontinued because of due to the fact that the Year 2000 crisis was a non-event and management decided that marketing of the product would prove to be infeasible.
Ameristar has since determined that it is not feasible to develop and market the RTC, and management has decided not to operate CVS as a subsidiary at this time.
The Company was introduced to AmeriStar Mortgage by a consultant familiar with both companies. The steps leading to the acquisition of CVS were that CVS had licensed the exclusive use of its technology to the Company to represent the sale of the product to the mortgage lending industry.
CVS Technologies and AmeriStar Mortgage, Inc. are wholly owned subsidiaries of the company. The company is engaged in the business of each of its subsidiaries through each subsidiary.
The Company has a 48% interest in InTechnologies, Inc., a publicly held company with planned operations to engage in the in the business of providing information technology services and products by acquistion of companies who engage in such business.
The Company had, until January, 2000, an exclusive license with Mortgage Internet Technologies, Inc. (MIT), for all wholesale mortgage lending business done through MIT's Virtual Lender System and Virtual Lender Internet Web site. In January, 2000, the Board of Directors approved an agreement to return the license rights to MIT in exchange for 20% of MIT's outstanding stock. This system, developed by MIT, allows a mortgage broker to build a website and connect with lenders for available programs, and interest rates would allow the broker to lock in interest rates. The Company equips mortgage brokers who subscribe to with a encrypted password protected Internet site, which features underwriters and lenders, and the ability to pre-qualify potential home buyers, which is essential to the point of sale origination of mortgage loans. This Internet system provides mortgage loan professionals and the real estate sales associate with the tools and training necessary to start the loan application using the propriety Internet system.
COMMERCIAL LENDING-AMERISTAR MORTGAGE, INC.
In May 1999, the Company completed its acquisition of 100% of the issued and outstanding stock of AmeriStar Mortgage, Inc., a Delaware Corporation.
AmeriStar Mortgage, Inc. was incorporated in March, 1999 as a development stage company. However, its management operated a mortgage brokerage business under the name of Access Business Capital. Access Business Capital was a business developed by David Tew in 1997, which conducted commercial mortgage banking and asset finance. During negotiations for the acquisition of AmeriStar Mortgage, Inc., the Company decided to acquire the commercial mortgage banking aspect of the business. Thus, instead of acquiring Access Business Capital, Mr. Tew incorporated the commercial mortgage business as AmeriStar Mortgage, Inc., and that business was acquired by the Company. However, Access Business Capital does not operate at this time.
AmeriStar Mortgage, Inc. is a nonbank mortgage loan originator with emphasis in the commercial financing area, both SBA guaranteed and conventional. AmeriStar Mortgage, Inc. would operate as a wholly owned subsidiary, independently of the Company. AMI would operate autonomously of the Company and would be spun off some time in the future, subject to the ability of the Company to do so for the mutual benefit of AMI and the Company.
CVS TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
CVS was acquired by the Company based on the Company's research revealing studies that the Year 2000 problem was supposed to linger for approximately 30 months, and that most software Y2K fixes did not change the fact that most existing computer server systems operate on a two digit time clock instead of a four digit time clock, and that these software fixes were not designed for the complicated programs run be most servers.
CVS' product is not a downloadable software fix. It is a Y2K RTC card which gives a server's computer a four digit RTC without replacing the motherboard. The problem it is designed to solve is that of computers using a two digit RTC. CVS' RTC card can be installed by the consumer, as opposed to many of the competition's products, such as other competitors such as those manufactured by Intelliquest, M2Y2K, OutSource, DiNic, and AllStar Cvsace, which require professional installation by a certified computer technician with extensive knowledge of addressing schemes, who must configure the four digit card with an address to avoid conflicts and server crashes.
The new intelligent RTC server card form CVS uses proprietary technology that automatically assigns the correct address without conflicting with other server components (such as video card, SCSI controllers, network cards, etc.)
Servers relying on operating systems such as Microsoft NT, which originally claimed that its Microsoft NT version 4.0 does not allow programs to directly access the RTC for time and date information would encounter Year 2000 problems well after January 1, 2000 unless the RTC on the motherboard is replaced with a four digit RTC, or a card such as the CVS Y2K Intelligent RTC is plugged in, which bypasses the faulty two digit RTC existing on most computers.
AmeriStar Network, Inc. is a Delaware Corporation, was incorporated in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AMERISTAR NETWORK INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AMERISTAR NETWORK INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AMERISTAR NETWORK INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AMERISTAR NETWORK INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AMERISTAR NETWORK INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ameristar Network Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ameristar Network Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ameristar Network Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ameristar Network Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ameristar Network Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. AMERISTAR NETWORK INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AMERISTAR NETWORK INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AMERISTAR NETWORK INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AMERISTAR NETWORK INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AMERISTAR NETWORK INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AMERISTAR NETWORK INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ameristar Network Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ameristar Network Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ameristar Network Inc. Major Shareholders
Ameristar Network Inc. History
Ameristar Network Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ameristar Network Inc. Offices and Representations
Ameristar Network Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ameristar Network Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ameristar Network Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Ameristar Network Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Ameristar Network Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ameristar Network Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ameristar Network Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ameristar Network Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Ameristar Network Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Ameristar Network Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ameristar Network Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ameristar Network Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?