- The report contains detailed information about American Software, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for American Software, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The American Software, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes American Software, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of American Software, Inc. business.
About American Software, Inc.
American Software, Inc. engages in the development, marketing, and support of a portfolio of software and services that deliver enterprise management and collaborative supply chain solutions to the global marketplace. The companys software and services are designed to bring business value to enterprises by supporting their operations over intranets, extranets, client/servers, or the Internet.
The company provides software solutions through three business segments: Supply Chain Management (SCM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), and Information Technology (IT) Consulting.
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT SEGMENT
The SCM segment consists of Logility, Inc. (Logility), which provides collaborative supply chain solutions, an integrated set of supply chain planning, inventory optimization, manufacturing, and transportation and logistics solutions. Logility provides SCM solutions to streamline and optimize the market planning, management, production, and distribution of products for manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, and retailers. As of April 30, 2010, Logilitys customer base was approximately 1,250 companies located in approximately 74 countries.
Logility markets and sells the Demand Solutions product line to the global small and midsize enterprise (SME) market through the global VAR distribution network of Demand Management, Inc. (DMI). Logility offers the Logility Voyager Solutions suite through both direct and indirect sales channels to upper-midsize to fortune 1000 companies with distribution-intensive supply chains.
In March 2010, Logility acquired certain assets of privately-held Optiant, Inc. (Optiant), a Boston-based provider of multi-echelon supply chain optimization systems. Optiant has helped transform supply chains for various companies, including Black & Decker, Procter & Gamble, Kraft, HP, Nestle, and Boston Scientific.
Logility Voyager Solutions is a supply chain solution marketed to midsize, large, and fortune 1000 companies in the consumer goods, life sciences, process manufacturing, discrete manufacturing, wholesale distribution, and high-tech industries. Like other components in Logilitys suite, Voyager Inventory Optimization can be deployed as a stand-alone solution or as a part of a broader supply chain initiative.
Logility Products and Services
Logility provides two product suites, Logility Voyager Solutions and Demand Solutions, marketed, sold and distributed through both direct and indirect sales channels. The Logility Voyager Solutions suite of products features performance monitoring capabilities and provides supply chain visibility; demand, inventory and replenishment planning; sales and operations planning (S&OP), supply and inventory optimization; manufacturing planning and scheduling; transportation planning and management; and warehouse management. The Demand Solutions product suite provides forecasting, demand planning, replenishment and point-of-sale analysis for improving profits for small to midsize manufacturing, distribution and retail operations.
Logility has licensed one or more modules of Logility Voyager Solutions or Demand Solutions to companies worldwide, including A.O. Smith, Abbott Diabetes Care, Alberto Culver, Armour Eckrich, Augusta Sportswear, Avery Dennison Corporation, Berry Plastics Corporation, Continental Mills, Electrolux, Farnell InOne, Fastenal Company, Huhtamaki, Jarden Corporation, Johnstone Supply, Kraft, LOreal, Malt-O-Meal Company, New Balance, Pernod-Ricard, Pfizer, Porsche, Procter & Gamble, Remington Products Company, Rexnord, Shaw Industries, Shiseido Americas, Sigma Aldrich, Starbucks China, Trek Bicycle, Verizon Wireless, Warnaco, and VF Corporation.
Product Features: Logility Voyager Solutions
Logility Voyager Solutions is an integrated software suite that provides advanced SCM, including collaborative planning, strategic network design, multi-echelon inventory optimization, optimized supply sourcing, production management, warehouse management, and collaborative logistics capabilities. Logility Voyager Solutions incorporates performance management analytics to drive decision support for critical processes, such
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AMERICAN SOFTWARE, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AMERICAN SOFTWARE, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AMERICAN SOFTWARE, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AMERICAN SOFTWARE, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AMERICAN SOFTWARE, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. American Software, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of American Software, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of American Software, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. American Software, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. American Software, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. AMERICAN SOFTWARE, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AMERICAN SOFTWARE, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AMERICAN SOFTWARE, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AMERICAN SOFTWARE, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AMERICAN SOFTWARE, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AMERICAN SOFTWARE, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
American Software, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
American Software, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
American Software, Inc. Major Shareholders
American Software, Inc. History
American Software, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
American Software, Inc. Offices and Representations
American Software, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
American Software, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
American Software, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
American Software, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
American Software, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
American Software, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
American Software, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
American Software, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
American Software, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
American Software, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
American Software, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
American Software, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?