- The report contains detailed information about Amdocs Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Amdocs Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Amdocs Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Amdocs Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Amdocs Ltd. business.
About Amdocs Ltd.
Amdocs Limited provides software and services to for communications, media, and entertainment industry service providers. The company develops, implements, and manages software and services associated with business support systems (BSS) and operational support systems (OSS) to enable service providers to introduce new products.
The companys products focus on the five main business challenges of its customers:
The companys offers products that enable service providers to manage and collect all sources of revenue through any channel, from service consumption to cash-in-hand. Its revenue management offerings include:
Charging and Billing - enables real-time rating and billing for all voice, data broadband, content, commerce, and video services, whether pre-paid, post-paid, or a blend of both.
Mediation - enables service providers to address BSS/OSS data processing and event handling needs across all lines of business and to transform raw network data into actionable business information that can be used to authorize events on the network, bill a customer, or pay a content provider.
Partner Settlements - allows service providers to manage an unlimited number of partners providing services over the network across various lines of business, such as interconnect, roaming, and mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) operations, as well as digital content and advertising.
The companys offers products that transform the way service providers deliver a customer service across channels. Its customer management offerings include:
Contact Center and Retail Interaction Management - gives customer contact center agents and store representatives the information needed to execute all customer-facing activities.
Service and Support - prioritizes case handling, enables support, and closes the loop between the initial service request and problem resolution, including field service.
Sales and Ordering - provides an end-to-end solution, across all customer channels, to complete an order-to-cash cycle from a business, or an end customer across multiple lines of business.
Service and Resource Management (OSS)
The companys products that comprise the core operational support systems, such as network planning, service fulfillment, and assurance. Its OSS offerings include:
Network Planning - enables network planners to analyze current, short- and long-term consumption trends of network resources and to plan and roll out a service-ready network.
Service Fulfillment - includes pre-packaged automation for specific services and lines of business, including broadband, satellite, and cable; also supports the fulfillment of multiple services, either to support a convergent services bundle, or to standardize fulfillment across the organization with a single interface to orchestrate all fulfillment processes.
Service Assurance - supports service assurance by managing the problem resolution process, including impact analysis to assess what services are affected by outages.
Inventory and Discovery - provides a single source of service and network inventory and performance data, to support network planning and service fulfillment and assurance.
Service Management - provides an automated, end-to-end solution to manage the entire order fulfillment lifecycle, including multiple order channels and lines of business.
Personalized Portal and Value-Added Services
The companys solutions that help service providers create a personalized online experience for their subscribers and value-added services, and applications. Its portal and value-added services offerings include:
Commerce and Partner Collaboration - facilitates a personalized shopping experience for digital, physical, and network goods. This offering spans e-commerce, digital commerce and app stores, and enabling service providers to benefit from emerging business models, such as converged online storefronts.
Portal and Self-Service - enables service providers to deliver a mobile and Web portal experience, providing personalized on- and off-portal browsing, self-directed service, and intell
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AMDOCS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AMDOCS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AMDOCS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AMDOCS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AMDOCS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Amdocs Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Amdocs Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Amdocs Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Amdocs Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Amdocs Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. AMDOCS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AMDOCS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AMDOCS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHANNEL ISLANDS PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AMDOCS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AMDOCS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AMDOCS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Amdocs Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Amdocs Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Amdocs Ltd. Major Shareholders
Amdocs Ltd. History
Amdocs Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Amdocs Ltd. Offices and Representations
Amdocs Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Amdocs Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Amdocs Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Amdocs Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Amdocs Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Amdocs Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Amdocs Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Amdocs Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Amdocs Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Amdocs Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Amdocs Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Amdocs Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?