- The report contains detailed information about Alphinat Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Alphinat Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Alphinat Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Alphinat Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Alphinat Inc. business.
About Alphinat Inc.
Alphinat, Inc. engages in the development of software modules desined to automate the online transactions between the enterprises or citizens and the government or between customers and major enterprises.
The company provides online self-service tools and workspaces that make it easy to deal with an organization. Its Smart Enterprise Suite (SES) simplifies, accelerates and improves interactions with all business constituents resulting in greater cost-effectiveness, customer satisfaction and employee productivity.
In April, 2005 the company acquired Surfnshop E-Commerce, Inc., which develops software products for e-business.
Alphinat SmartSearch makes it easy to find information that is relevant to a user's needs. It allows business users to create and manage content that can appear at any step of the Q&A process. It allows non-technical people to set up Q&A wizards that guide users to relevant information. It can be deployed as a portlet on any JSR 168 compliant portal server or as a servlet on java application servers like IBM Websphere, BEA Weblogic, Oracle Application Server or the open-source Jboss.
Alphinat SmartForms provide organizations with everything they need to cost-effectively automate their forms-driven processes. A web-based management console provides a familiar environment to quickly create user-friendly electronic forms. End-users can easily fill out even the most complex forms from any platform or device - without requiring any plug-in. It assists end-users every step of the way by adding help balloons and help pages to forms, pages, fields, and even field values. Alphinat SmartForms offer different ways to integrate with existing systems including web services, remote procedure calls, API calls or through connectors for relational and XML databases.
Alphinat SmartContent makes it easy for people to contribute and access content through personalized web interfaces. It provides contributors with customized interfaces that contain everything they need to efficiently manage content. Alphinat SmartContent offers various ways to integrate with existing systems, including web services, remote procedure calls, API calls or through connectors for relational and XML databases. It can be deployed as a portlet on any JSR 168 compliant portal server or as a servlet on java application servers like IBM Websphere, BEA Weblogic, Oracle Application Server or the open-source Jboss.
Alphinat SmartSales helps to showcase goods and services while reducing maintenance tasks and transaction costs. This module allows to maintain a virtual inventory system of product database minimizing back orders, maintenance tasks and increasing customer satisfaction. The customer can specify the information about products: Name, SKU, UPC, regular price, promotional price, promotion dates, inventory level, summary, description, manufacturer, product slogan, keywords, images, weight, height, width and depth.
Alphinat SmartProject plans, executes and keeps projects on track within and beyond the organization's walls. It can also be used to collaborate on projects with external parties such as clients and partners. It also ensures employees can work on projects whether at the office or on the road. The customer can also enter metadata such as the project name, objective, subject, manager, keywords and starting and ending date.
Alphinat SmartMessenger accesses the customers emails, faxes, voice mails, sms and online messages from a single inbox.
The companys clients include Computer Associates, Cossette Communication Group, McDonald's Canada, Molson breweries and the Government of Quebec.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ALPHINAT INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ALPHINAT INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ALPHINAT INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ALPHINAT INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ALPHINAT INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Alphinat Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Alphinat Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Alphinat Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Alphinat Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Alphinat Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ALPHINAT INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ALPHINAT INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ALPHINAT INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ALPHINAT INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ALPHINAT INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ALPHINAT INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Alphinat Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Alphinat Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Alphinat Inc. Major Shareholders
Alphinat Inc. History
Alphinat Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Alphinat Inc. Offices and Representations
Alphinat Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Alphinat Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Alphinat Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Alphinat Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Alphinat Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Alphinat Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Alphinat Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Alphinat Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Alphinat Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Alphinat Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Alphinat Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Alphinat Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?