- The report contains detailed information about Alliance Data Systems Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Alliance Data Systems Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Alliance Data Systems Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Alliance Data Systems Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Alliance Data Systems Corporation business.
About Alliance Data Systems Corporation
Alliance Data Systems Corporation is a provider of data-driven and transaction-based marketing and customer loyalty solutions. The company offers a portfolio of integrated outsourced marketing solutions, including customer loyalty programs, database marketing services, marketing strategy consulting, analytics and creative services, permission-based email marketing, and private label and co-brand retail credit card programs.
The company focuses on facilitating and managing interactions between clients and their customers through a variety of consumer marketing channels, including in-store, on-line, catalog, mail and telephone. It captures and analyzes data created during each customer interaction.
Products and Services
The companys products and services are categorized under four segments, including Loyalty Services, Epsilon Marketing Services, Private Label Services, and Private Label Credit.
The companys Loyalty Services clients are focused on targeting, acquiring and retaining loyal and profitable customers. The company uses the information gathered through its loyalty programs to help its clients design and implement marketing programs. The companys clients with in this segment include, among others, financial services providers, supermarkets, petroleum retailers, specialty retailers and pharmaceutical companies.
The companys AIR MILES Reward Program is coalition loyalty program in Canada. The AIR MILES Reward Program enables consumers to earn AIR MILES reward miles as they shop with in a range of retailers and other sponsors participating in the AIR MILES Reward Program. The three primary parties involved in its AIR MILES Reward Program are: sponsors, collectors, and suppliers.
Sponsors: Approximately 120 brand name sponsors participate in its AIR MILES Reward Program, including Canada Safeway, Shell Canada, Jean Coutu, Amex Bank of Canada and Bank of Montreal. The AIR MILES Reward Program is a full service outsourced loyalty program for sponsors.
Collectors: Collectors earn AIR MILES reward miles at retail and service locations in addition to the many locations where collectors can use certain cards issued by Bank of Montreal and Amex Bank of Canada to earn AIR MILES reward miles.
Suppliers: The company enters into agreements with airlines, movie theaters and manufacturers of consumer electronics and other providers to supply rewards for the AIR MILES Reward Program, with approximately 300 suppliers using the AIR MILES Reward Program as an additional distribution channel for their products. Suppliers include Apple, Starbucks and Sony.
Epsilon Marketing Services
Epsilon Marketing Services is engaged in providing integrated direct marketing solutions that combine database marketing technology and analytics with a range of direct marketing services. The company offers customer management and loyalty solutions by using data, database technologies, analytics and delivery platforms to maximize the value and loyalty of its clients customers and assist its clients in acquiring new customers. The companys marketing programs target and reach individual consumers and provide a measurable return on its clients marketing investments. The company also provides customer acquisition and retention solutions by using cooperative databases containing consumer transactional data from approximately 1,500 multi-channel catalogers, retailers, on-line merchants and business-to-business marketers.
The company also operates permission-based email marketing platform. It offers clients a solution, including marketing strategy consulting, data services, database development and management, marketing analytics, design and delivery services, such as email communications. Epsilon Marketing Services has approximately 500 clients, operating primarily in the financial services, specialty retail, hospitality and pharmaceutical end-markets.
Analytical Services: The company provides behavior-based, demographic and attitudinal segmentation, acquisition, attrition, cross-sell and up-sell, retention, loyalty and value predictive modeling, and program evaluation, testing and measurement across it
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Alliance Data Systems Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Alliance Data Systems Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Alliance Data Systems Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Alliance Data Systems Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Alliance Data Systems Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Alliance Data Systems Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Alliance Data Systems Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Alliance Data Systems Corporation Major Shareholders
Alliance Data Systems Corporation History
Alliance Data Systems Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Alliance Data Systems Corporation Offices and Representations
Alliance Data Systems Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Alliance Data Systems Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Alliance Data Systems Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Alliance Data Systems Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Alliance Data Systems Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Alliance Data Systems Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Alliance Data Systems Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Alliance Data Systems Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Alliance Data Systems Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Alliance Data Systems Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Alliance Data Systems Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Alliance Data Systems Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?