- The report contains detailed information about Aldata Solution Oyj that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Aldata Solution Oyj. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Aldata Solution Oyj financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Aldata Solution Oyj competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Aldata Solution Oyj business.
About Aldata Solution Oyj
Aldata Solution Oyj provides software solutions for the retail industry globally. It develops integrated software that enables retailers to gather, manage, and analyze their complex data to reduce costs and optimize returns. The company offers its supply chain management solutions for wholesale and retail, industry and third-party logistics service providers.
The company provides retail supply chain management software in the daily goods sector. It provides applications for retail, wholesale and logistics in Europe. The companys product portfolio includes Supply Chain Management Software, In-Store Software, and Smart Card Solutions.
The companys products cover all stages in the retail value chain, from in-store cash terminal and back office functions to chain management and logistics. Its product selection includes dynamic supply chain management and in-store systems for daily and specialty goods retail operations and restaurant operations.
Supply Chain Management Software
Aldatas Supply Chain Management (SCM) business unit provides business management software for retail and wholesale businesses, industry and the logistics service sector. It offers its software products in U.S. and the U.K. in Asia, Latin America, the Middle East, and Eastern Europe. The Aldata SCM software manages and optimizes the value chain from supplier to customers.
Aldata G.O.L.D. is a multi-national software suite for supply chain management. Aldata G.O.L.D. software is a family of integrated application modules that ensure the efficient control and optimization of the logistics chain. Throughout its logistics operations from product manufacture right through to consumer sales, retailers, wholesalers, industrial groups, and logistic service providers want to improve services and reduce costs.
Aldata G.O.L.D. is easily implemented either as a solution or as a modular solution within existing systems. G.O.L.D. is in continuous evolution responding to new market demands, with the development of new modules, the incorporation of e- and m-commerce new technologies.
Aldata supplies in-store software in the Nordic countries. The software selection covers both daily and speciality goods retailing. During 2004, the situation in Finland, Aldata In-Stores major market, remained challenging but developments in Sweden were positive.
The main in-store software of Aldata Group is G.O.L.D. POS designed for daily goods and Megadisc for speciality goods retail chain and store management administration. Aldata provides in-store software in Northern Europe, its customers covering all the main retailing and specialty goods chains around Europe. Aldata Group's references in this field include customers like Tradeka, Systembolaget, Bokia, and Telia.
Smart Card Solutions
The company focuses on supplying smart cards solutions and related services. Its customers include public authorities and companies in commerce and industry. Smart card services include competence of smart card solutions, and related consultation and project management services. Smart card solutions consist of PKI and RFID solutions, as well as smart card based loyalty and payment systems together with system integrations service, installation and training.
G.O.L.D. is a multi-national software suite for supply chain management. The software is a family of integrated application modules that ensure the efficient control and optimization of the logistics chain. G.O.L.D. provides solutions for Retail, Wholesale, Industry, and third party logistics service providers.
G.O.L.D. POS: G.O.L.D. POS is a retail software system that has been developed based on the needs of customers. Its objective is to increase sales efficiency and productivity by offering the storekeeper a monitoring system for collection at cash registers, as well as business activity that is as possible. G.O.L.D. POS is a scalable system product and thus offers the possibility of using the same application and same devices in stores of different types and sizes.
G.O.L.D. Shop: G.O.L.D. Shop is a store management system. It is a centralized system, so that
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ALDATA SOLUTION OYJ COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ALDATA SOLUTION OYJ BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ALDATA SOLUTION OYJ SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ALDATA SOLUTION OYJ FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ALDATA SOLUTION OYJ COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Aldata Solution Oyj Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Aldata Solution Oyj and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Aldata Solution Oyj and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Aldata Solution Oyj Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Aldata Solution Oyj Industry Position Analysis
6. ALDATA SOLUTION OYJ NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ALDATA SOLUTION OYJ EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ALDATA SOLUTION OYJ ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. FINLAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ALDATA SOLUTION OYJ IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ALDATA SOLUTION OYJ PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ALDATA SOLUTION OYJ VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Aldata Solution Oyj Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Aldata Solution Oyj Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Aldata Solution Oyj Major Shareholders
Aldata Solution Oyj History
Aldata Solution Oyj Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Aldata Solution Oyj Offices and Representations
Aldata Solution Oyj SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Aldata Solution Oyj Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Aldata Solution Oyj Capital Market Snapshot
Aldata Solution Oyj Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Aldata Solution Oyj Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Aldata Solution Oyj Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Aldata Solution Oyj Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Aldata Solution Oyj 1-year Stock Charts
Aldata Solution Oyj 5-year Stock Charts
Aldata Solution Oyj vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Aldata Solution Oyj vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Aldata Solution Oyj Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?