- The report contains detailed information about Agent Information Software, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Agent Information Software, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Agent Information Software, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Agent Information Software, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Agent Information Software, Inc. business.
About Agent Information Software, Inc.
Auto-Graphics, Inc. provides software products and services used to create, manage, publish and access information content through the Internet/Web.
The company, through its wholly owned subsidiary, A-G Canada, Ltd., provides software products and services to customers in the library community in Canada.
The company offers AGent, a suit of library automation platforms that allows libraries to manage, share, and search their resources. Its product line includes:
AGent VERSO: It is an open and standards-compliant integrated library management system (ILS), designed to help libraries manage their resources while improving patron information discovery and service delivery.
AGent Resource Sharing: AGent Resource Sharing enables library consortium members to select the appropriate resource sharing option while managing all the transactions in one system. AGent Resource Sharing supports and manages staff-generated mediated ILL transactions, and mediated or unmediated patron-initiated ILL transactions.
AGent Search: It is a Web Services application that enables searching across multiple, disparate, free and proprietary content sources simultaneously.
AGent MARCit: It is a user-contributed MARC resource that enables public libraries to share approximately 20 million bibliographic records. AGent MARCit provides catalogers with a single point of access to the Library of Congress databases and all other user-contributed cataloging resources in a federated search environment to streamline workflow.
AGent Digital Collections: It is a web-based solution that assists libraries with the creation and display of digital assets. Libraries would share their resources by placing these items, which were once limited to internal library viewing only, online for patrons to search and discover.
AGent TRACEit: It provides member libraries with a depository of holdings of verified resource sharing sources beyond traditional interlibrary loan (ILL) boundaries. The AGent TRACEit solution was designed for libraries that are a part of a traditional consortium but would still like to offer resource sharing to their constituents.
AGent Telephone Attendant: It provides automated services through the telephone through the Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery model. AGent Telephone Attendant enables libraries to provide this service without installing a local phone and call routing system.
Content Management System (CMS): It manages work flow and collaboration to facilitate the organization, control and publication of documents and other content, such as images and multimedia resources. The system integrates and delivers critical business information for use by groups and makes multiple information types - such as images, documents, e-mail, and e-records available both on the internal network and over the Web.
On October 21, 2009, Auto-Graphics Inc. and ChiliFresh Enterprises, Inc. announced a technology collaboration to integrate ChiliFresh's Review Engine into the AGent suite of library automation solutions and other library systems. The two companies worked together to develop a Web Services application that allows libraries to adapt integrated ChiliFresh content into a customized results set display.
Auto-Graphics, Inc. was founded in 1950.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AGENT INFORMATION SOFTWARE, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AGENT INFORMATION SOFTWARE, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AGENT INFORMATION SOFTWARE, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AGENT INFORMATION SOFTWARE, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AGENT INFORMATION SOFTWARE, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Agent Information Software, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Agent Information Software, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Agent Information Software, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Agent Information Software, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Agent Information Software, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. AGENT INFORMATION SOFTWARE, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AGENT INFORMATION SOFTWARE, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AGENT INFORMATION SOFTWARE, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AGENT INFORMATION SOFTWARE, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AGENT INFORMATION SOFTWARE, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AGENT INFORMATION SOFTWARE, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Agent Information Software, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Agent Information Software, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Agent Information Software, Inc. Major Shareholders
Agent Information Software, Inc. History
Agent Information Software, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Agent Information Software, Inc. Offices and Representations
Agent Information Software, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Agent Information Software, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Agent Information Software, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Agent Information Software, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Agent Information Software, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Agent Information Software, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Agent Information Software, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Agent Information Software, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Agent Information Software, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Agent Information Software, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Agent Information Software, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Agent Information Software, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?