- The report contains detailed information about Actuate Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Actuate Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Actuate Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Actuate Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Actuate Corporation business.
About Actuate Corporation
Actuate Corporation provides software and services for business intelligence, performance management, and reporting applications.
The Actuate Solution
Business Intelligence and Reporting
The company provides a suite of business intelligence and reporting products that provide interactive Web reports, reporting, business analytics, and spreadsheet reporting. The companys Actuate Business Intelligence and Reporting product line provides a platform upon which Global 9000 organizations and packaged application software vendors develop and deploy rich information applications that deliver rich interactive content. Such applications retrieve business information from corporate databases and deliver it as interactive Web pages, excel spreadsheets, and analytic cubes to customers, partners and employees around the globe. The companys products and services are used by its customers to develop and deploy rich information applications across a range of business functions, including financial management, sales management, account management, and customer self-service.
The Actuate BIRT Performance Scorecard products engage the entire organization in improving performance from metrics management, which provides management visibility into key measures of performance, to root cause analysis, which enables user to make informed decisions to take action to address the problem at its root cause.
Actuate BIRT Performance Scorecard has been designed specifically to address real-life performance management situations. With a Web interface, users across the enterprise can access relevant performance management information to help them make the right decisions. Actuate BIRT Performance Scorecard simplifies the dissemination and analysis of performance management information by offering users interactive, intuitive reports that drill directly from any measure in their scorecard to the operational detail that explains that measures status. The combination of Actuates Performance Management applications and its Rich Information Application-ready platform provides capabilities for distributing accountability throughout the enterprise. These applications offer managers at various levels the ability to drill-through from executive level information to real-time operational details.
Actuate BIRT and BIRT Spreadsheet
Actuate BIRT is based on the Eclipse Open Source Business Intelligence Reporting and Tools (BIRT) project, founded and co-led by the company. Actuate BIRT provides indemnification, supports Actuate 10 and can use all the Actuate deployment optionsembedded in applications or deployed in workgroups or enterprise-wide. Actuate BIRT Spreadsheet products are Excel-based and deliver Excel-like reporting, formatting and calculation functionality within Java applications. Actuate BIRT Spreadsheet products can also use the Actuate deployment optionsembedded in applications or deployed in workgroups or enterprise-wide.
The company's products include Actuate BIRT iServer Enterprise, an information server for generating, managing, and delivering reporting and analytic content; Actuate BIRT iServer Express, a high-end report server in a single-server, single-project configuration that provides BIRT and BIRT Spreadsheet reports generation and delivery to multiple users; Actuate BIRT for iServer and iServer Express, which enables professional application developers and report developers to build dynamic, interactive enterprise reports ready for deployment to end users and create composite report design templates for Actuate BIRT Studio; Actuate BIRT Interactive Viewer for iServer and iServer Express, an AJAX-powered interactivity that enables every type of user to think beyond the current structure of the report and personalize it; Actuate Query for iServer, a Web-based query tool for end-users of all levels of computing sophistication; Actuate Analytics for iServer, a server option that provides Web-based Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) capabilities to power users, business analysts, and management; Actuate BIRT Information Integration for iServer and iServer Express, a server option
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ACTUATE CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ACTUATE CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ACTUATE CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ACTUATE CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ACTUATE CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Actuate Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Actuate Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Actuate Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Actuate Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Actuate Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. ACTUATE CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ACTUATE CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ACTUATE CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ACTUATE CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ACTUATE CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ACTUATE CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Actuate Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Actuate Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Actuate Corporation Major Shareholders
Actuate Corporation History
Actuate Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Actuate Corporation Offices and Representations
Actuate Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Actuate Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Actuate Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Actuate Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Actuate Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Actuate Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Actuate Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Actuate Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Actuate Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Actuate Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Actuate Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Actuate Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?