ACI Worldwide, Inc. Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
- The report contains detailed information about ACI Worldwide, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ACI Worldwide, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ACI Worldwide, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ACI Worldwide, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ACI Worldwide, Inc. business.
About ACI Worldwide, Inc.
ACI Worldwide, Inc. develops, markets, installs, and supports software products and services to facilitate electronic payments worldwide. In addition to its own products, the company distributes, or acts as a sales agent for, software developed by third parties. These products and services are used by financial institutions, retailers and electronic payment processors, both in domestic and international markets. Most of its products are sold and supported through distribution networks covering three geographic regions the Americas, Europe/Middle East/Africa (EMEA), and the Asia/Pacific.
The companys software products perform a range of functions designed to facilitate electronic payments. Its products address three primary market segments, including Retail Banking, including debit and credit card issuers; Wholesale Banking, including corporate cash management and treasury management operations; and Retailers. In addition, the company markets its solutions to third-party electronic payment processors, who serve three market segments.
The companys products cover four different domains with in the payments business, including initiate the initiation of payments through online banking systems; manage the management of a payment through its lifecycle which the company split into Retail Payment Engines, Back Office Services and Wholesale Payment Engines; secure the securing of payments against fraud and money laundering; and operate the infrastructure needed to operate a payments system.
ACI Enterprise Banker is an Internet-based business banking product for financial institutions, including banks, brokerage firms and credit unions and can be flexibly packaged for small, medium and business customers. This product provides these customers with electronic payment initiation capability, information reporting, and various other payment related services that allow the business customer to manage all its banking needs via the Internet.
ACI Global Banker provides single-window access to corporate cash management, trade finance, FX services, reporting and data exchange. Global Banker supports single-window, Single Sign-On access to a banks corporate Internet banking platform.
Manage Retail Payment Engines
The companys retail payment engines are designed to route electronic payment transactions from transaction generators to the acquiring institutions so that they can be authorized for payment. The software often interfaces with regional or national switches to access the account-holding financial institution or card issuer for approval or denial of the transactions (authorization). The software returns messages to the original transaction generator (an ATM), thereby completing the transactions.
BASE24-eps is an integrated electronic payments processing product marketed to customers operating electronic payment networks in the retail banking and retail industries. The modular architecture of the product enables customers to select the application and system components that are required to operate their networks. BASE24-eps offers a range of features and functions for electronic payment processing. BASE24-eps allows customers to adapt to changing network needs by supporting 12 different types of A and five different types of point of sale (POS) terminals, 48 interchange interfaces, and various authentication, authorization and reporting options and with standardized acceptance formats enabling processing of transactions from sources, such as Internet banking, branch or mobile systems. BASE24-eps uses an object-based architecture and languages, such as C++ and Java to offer an open architecture for the processing of a range of electronic payment transactions. BASE24-eps also uses a scripting language to improve overall transaction processing flexibility and improve time to market for new services, reducing the need for traditional systems modifications. BASE24-eps is licensed as an electronic payments solution for financial institutions, retailers and electronic payment processors. BASE24-eps, which operates on IBM System z, IBM System p, Hewlett-Packard Company (HP) N
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ACI WORLDWIDE, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ACI WORLDWIDE, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ACI WORLDWIDE, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ACI WORLDWIDE, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ACI WORLDWIDE, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ACI Worldwide, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ACI Worldwide, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ACI Worldwide, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ACI Worldwide, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ACI Worldwide, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ACI WORLDWIDE, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ACI WORLDWIDE, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ACI WORLDWIDE, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ACI WORLDWIDE, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ACI WORLDWIDE, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ACI WORLDWIDE, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
ACI Worldwide, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ACI Worldwide, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
ACI Worldwide, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
ACI Worldwide, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ACI Worldwide, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ACI Worldwide, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
ACI Worldwide, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ACI Worldwide, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ACI Worldwide, Inc. Major Shareholders
ACI Worldwide, Inc. History
ACI Worldwide, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ACI Worldwide, Inc. Offices and Representations
ACI Worldwide, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ACI Worldwide, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ACI Worldwide, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
ACI Worldwide, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
ACI Worldwide, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ACI Worldwide, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?