- The report contains detailed information about Access Intelligence plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Access Intelligence plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Access Intelligence plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Access Intelligence plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Access Intelligence plc business.
About Access Intelligence plc
Access Intelligence plc provides compliance software-as-a-service solutions for the financial services, retail, and pharmaceuticals sectors, as well as the procurement and media departments of public and private sector organizations. The company offers Newsflash, an on-demand hosted software that covers various facets of the communication functions, including media and public relations, campaign management, planning, and marketing for the corporate communication teams; Spotlight, a media relations management software that helps organizations to build relationships with the press, analysts, and other audiences; and Wired-GOV that provides news and information to public sector organizations, trade associations, legal and accounting firms, and corporate customers through email alert service directly to their desktops. It also provides ProContract suite of solutions for contract and supplier management; and ControlPoint that offers Internet based real-time collaboration and enables business continuity and crisis management teams to respond accurately in the immediate aftermath of a incident or crises and minimize the impact on operations and reputation for oil and gas, banking and finance, and travel and tourism sectors, as well as central government departments and smaller organizations; and Track Record, which develops compliance and business performance solutions for the financial services industry. In addition, the company offers an intuitive search interface for various business critical information resources; Solcara KnowHow, a knowledge management framework that supports the capture, storage, classification, profiling, and searching of information assets for professional service firms and law firms; and information technology services, including end-to-end infrastructure support and deployment, data management, backup, storage, and virtualization solutions. Access Intelligence Plc is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ACCESS INTELLIGENCE PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ACCESS INTELLIGENCE PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ACCESS INTELLIGENCE PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ACCESS INTELLIGENCE PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ACCESS INTELLIGENCE PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Access Intelligence plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Access Intelligence plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Access Intelligence plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Access Intelligence plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Access Intelligence plc Industry Position Analysis
6. ACCESS INTELLIGENCE PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ACCESS INTELLIGENCE PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ACCESS INTELLIGENCE PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ACCESS INTELLIGENCE PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ACCESS INTELLIGENCE PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ACCESS INTELLIGENCE PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Access Intelligence plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Access Intelligence plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Access Intelligence plc Major Shareholders
Access Intelligence plc History
Access Intelligence plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Access Intelligence plc Offices and Representations
Access Intelligence plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Access Intelligence plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Access Intelligence plc Capital Market Snapshot
Access Intelligence plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Access Intelligence plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Access Intelligence plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Access Intelligence plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Access Intelligence plc 1-year Stock Charts
Access Intelligence plc 5-year Stock Charts
Access Intelligence plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Access Intelligence plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Access Intelligence plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?