- The report contains detailed information about Acceleware Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Acceleware Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Acceleware Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Acceleware Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Acceleware Corp. business.
About Acceleware Corp.
Acceleware Corp. engages in the development and marketing of special purpose software accelerators or combination of specialized software and third-party hardware used to reduce engineering design simulation and data processing run times in Canada and internationally. Its solutions enable software vendors to leverage heterogeneous and multi-core processing hardware without rewriting their applications for parallel computing. The companys product line includes electromagnetic solvers, which connect the electromagnetic software applications to the massive parallel processing capabilities available with NVIDIA graphics processing units; seismic solvers that provide acceleration solutions for seismic data processing and reservoir simulation; linear algebra solvers, which offer software solutions to leverage GPU and other high performance architectures to solve linear equations; and cluster solutions. Its products are used to accelerate computer simulation, data processing, product design, and business decisions in various areas, such as consumer electronics, seismic data processing, imaging for medical and security, industrial testing and security, defense, financial, oil and gas, industrial and consumer product design, and academic research. Acceleware Corp. serves electromagnetic, energy, biomedical, pharmaceuticals, industrial, and military markets. The company was formerly known as Poseidon Capital Corp. and changed its name to Acceleware Corp. in June 2006. Acceleware Corp. was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ACCELEWARE CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ACCELEWARE CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ACCELEWARE CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ACCELEWARE CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ACCELEWARE CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Acceleware Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Acceleware Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Acceleware Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Acceleware Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Acceleware Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. ACCELEWARE CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ACCELEWARE CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ACCELEWARE CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ACCELEWARE CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ACCELEWARE CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ACCELEWARE CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Acceleware Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Acceleware Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Acceleware Corp. Major Shareholders
Acceleware Corp. History
Acceleware Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Acceleware Corp. Offices and Representations
Acceleware Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Acceleware Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Acceleware Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Acceleware Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Acceleware Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Acceleware Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Acceleware Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Acceleware Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Acceleware Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Acceleware Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Acceleware Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Acceleware Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?