- The report contains detailed information about Accel Frontline Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Accel Frontline Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Accel Frontline Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Accel Frontline Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Accel Frontline Ltd. business.
About Accel Frontline Ltd.
Accel Frontline Ltd. provides system integration solutions comprising network design, hardware, software, Web site development and the sale and implementation of customized software products. It also provides information technology (IT) infrastructure management solutions, after sales services support relating to asset maintenance services for its own and third party products. The companys offers IT infrastructure solutions in the areas of technology products and solutions, data/storage consolidation management, enterprise network deployment, disaster recovery/business continuity platform, IT security consulting and implementation, and IT consulting. Its infrastructure management services include availability services for hardware and software infrastructure, technical help desks, facility management, Web hosting, and IT outsourcing. Accel Frontlines software products comprise Accel UMS, a web enabled information management system to automate the operations of a modern university; Best-B, an enterprise banking solution; eProsys, a workflow enabled CRM-based electronics product servicing and management system; Prodigy, a Web enabled school management system; and NetRelations, a contact center solution that integrates multiple channels of communication like telephone, SMS, fax, email, Internet, and Web chat into a unified platform and provides a comprehensive customer contact management solution. It also offers application development services, such as enterprise application development, enterprise application maintenance, and enterprise application integration; and global software services. Accel Frontline serves various industries, such as manufacturing, banking and finance, education, government, and telecom. The company was formerly known as Accel ICIM Frontline Limited and changed its name to Accel Frontline Ltd. in January 2005. Accel Frontline Ltd. was founded in 1991 and is based in Chennai, India.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ACCEL FRONTLINE LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ACCEL FRONTLINE LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ACCEL FRONTLINE LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ACCEL FRONTLINE LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ACCEL FRONTLINE LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Accel Frontline Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Accel Frontline Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Accel Frontline Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Accel Frontline Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Accel Frontline Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ACCEL FRONTLINE LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ACCEL FRONTLINE LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ACCEL FRONTLINE LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ACCEL FRONTLINE LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ACCEL FRONTLINE LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ACCEL FRONTLINE LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Accel Frontline Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Accel Frontline Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Accel Frontline Ltd. Major Shareholders
Accel Frontline Ltd. History
Accel Frontline Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Accel Frontline Ltd. Offices and Representations
Accel Frontline Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Accel Frontline Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Accel Frontline Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Accel Frontline Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Accel Frontline Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Accel Frontline Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Accel Frontline Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Accel Frontline Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Accel Frontline Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Accel Frontline Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Accel Frontline Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Accel Frontline Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?