- The report contains detailed information about 2 ergo Group plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for 2 ergo Group plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The 2 ergo Group plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes 2 ergo Group plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of 2 ergo Group plc business.
About 2 ergo Group plc
2ergo Group plc engages in the provision, application, and development of telecommunication software primarily in the United Kingdom and the United States. It offers Multiserve, a suit of technologies that integrates voice, data, text, email, video, and mobile Internet channels. The company, through its Multiserve technology, provides various solutions and services, including messaging and payment services, content management, mobile Internet, and convergent mobile applications. Its mobile massaging products include MultiSend, a Web-based messaging service to create and send personalized messages via short message service, multimedia message service, and email; OutboundSMS, which delivers text messages and mobile content; InboundSMS that captures and manages text messages from customers; and Via: SMS Campaigns, an end-to-end, self-service mobile messaging product. The company also offers mobile billing solution, Payforit: WAP Billing; mobile Internet solution, Swift: Mobile Site Creation; and mobile content solutions comprising MultimediaPro, MultimediaStore, and Merx: Content Management. 2ergo Group serves mobile network operators, marketing agencies, media brands, and organizations in the financial services, retail, and travel sectors. The company is headquartered in Rawtenstall, the United Kingdom.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. 2 ERGO GROUP PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. 2 ERGO GROUP PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. 2 ERGO GROUP PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. 2 ERGO GROUP PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. 2 ERGO GROUP PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. 2 ergo Group plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of 2 ergo Group plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of 2 ergo Group plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. 2 ergo Group plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. 2 ergo Group plc Industry Position Analysis
6. 2 ERGO GROUP PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. 2 ERGO GROUP PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. 2 ERGO GROUP PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. 2 ERGO GROUP PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. 2 ERGO GROUP PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. 2 ERGO GROUP PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
2 ergo Group plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
2 ergo Group plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
2 ergo Group plc Major Shareholders
2 ergo Group plc History
2 ergo Group plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
2 ergo Group plc Offices and Representations
2 ergo Group plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
2 ergo Group plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
2 ergo Group plc Capital Market Snapshot
2 ergo Group plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
2 ergo Group plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
2 ergo Group plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
2 ergo Group plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
2 ergo Group plc 1-year Stock Charts
2 ergo Group plc 5-year Stock Charts
2 ergo Group plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
2 ergo Group plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
2 ergo Group plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?