- The report contains detailed information about 01 Communique Laboratory Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for 01 Communique Laboratory Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The 01 Communique Laboratory Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes 01 Communique Laboratory Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of 01 Communique Laboratory Inc. business.
About 01 Communique Laboratory Inc.
01 Communique Laboratory Inc. (01 Communique or the company) was incorporated under the Business Corporations Act (Ontario) in 1992. 01 Communique has been developing, and marketing PC-based messaging and communications software. The companys software, marketed under the COMMUNICATE! brand, are a family of products that integrate a full range of capabilities including PC faxing, voice messaging, Internet-based email and video that can be retrieved from a single point of access. The Companys Im InTouch service extends the companys technology beyond the desktop, enabling PC users to remotely access their information and manage their communications from any wired or wireless device, connected to the Internet.
The COMMUNICATE! product family is a suite of desktop unified messaging products aimed at the consumer and SOHO market. The product supports Microsoft Windows 95, 98, 2000, NT workstation 4.0 and XP platforms and was designed to resemble a telephone answering machine on screen, making it intuitive and easy to use. Voice, fax, data transfer, Internet e-mail and contact management applications are all combined under one common user interface, making it easier to use than integrating and learning a variety of different applications.
InTouch is an internet-based solution, comprised of enabling software that is loaded on the PC that will be accessed and patent pending technology within a secure data center connected to the internet backbone, that locates the users host PC connected to the internet and provides the secure delivery of data between the remote login device and the host. The InTouch service can be categorized a software based secure socket layer (SSL) remote access service.
Im InTouch is marketed to always on, always connected small to medium-sized enterprises (SME) and their mobile employees along with individual home/home office users. Im InTouch is an extremely fast, flexible and cost-effective way to access information someone needs that is stored on a distant computer.
The Company competes with Expertcity Inc. and Visto Corporation.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. 01 COMMUNIQUE LABORATORY INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. 01 COMMUNIQUE LABORATORY INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. 01 COMMUNIQUE LABORATORY INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. 01 COMMUNIQUE LABORATORY INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. 01 COMMUNIQUE LABORATORY INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. 01 Communique Laboratory Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of 01 Communique Laboratory Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of 01 Communique Laboratory Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. 01 Communique Laboratory Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. 01 Communique Laboratory Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. 01 COMMUNIQUE LABORATORY INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. 01 COMMUNIQUE LABORATORY INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. 01 COMMUNIQUE LABORATORY INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. 01 COMMUNIQUE LABORATORY INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. 01 COMMUNIQUE LABORATORY INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. 01 COMMUNIQUE LABORATORY INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
01 Communique Laboratory Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
01 Communique Laboratory Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
01 Communique Laboratory Inc. Major Shareholders
01 Communique Laboratory Inc. History
01 Communique Laboratory Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
01 Communique Laboratory Inc. Offices and Representations
01 Communique Laboratory Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
01 Communique Laboratory Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
01 Communique Laboratory Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
01 Communique Laboratory Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
01 Communique Laboratory Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
01 Communique Laboratory Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
01 Communique Laboratory Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
01 Communique Laboratory Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
01 Communique Laboratory Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
01 Communique Laboratory Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
01 Communique Laboratory Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
01 Communique Laboratory Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?