- The report contains detailed information about Won Ik Quartz Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Won Ik Quartz Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Won Ik Quartz Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Won Ik Quartz Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Won Ik Quartz Corp. business.
About Won Ik Quartz Corp.
Wonik Quartz Corp., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture and sale of quartz-wares indispensable for the production of semi-conductor wafer, and the ceramic products used in manufacturing semi-conductor and TFT-LCD worldwide. Its quartz products include Tube, which is used in electric furnace as a protective reaction pipe of wafers in the furnace; Boat that is used as a container loading 50 up-to 150 pieces of wafers; Cap, which operates as a base to quartz Boat; Bath that is used in the process of wafer washing and wet etching; Accessory, which reduces the source of pollution in the process; and Etch part, a process to manufacture bottom film by P.R pattern formed through the photo process as a mask. The companys ceramic products comprise Center Golf Tee, Side Golf Tee, Align Pin, Bushing Long, Insulator, ITO Insulator, Support Stop, Carrier Insulator, Lift Pin Long, Lift Pin Short, Guide Pin Short, Guide Pin Long, Support Plate, Pin Plate, and End Effectors for LCD; Zirconia Knife for PDP; and Arm, Liner, Contact, Housing, Shutter Ito Insulator, Ring 145mm Focus, Pin, Shield, Ring, Pipe, Pin Plate, Washer L2 Insulation Short, Washer L2 Insulation Long, Matton Robot Paddle, Gas Nozzle Outer, Ring Graphite 200mm, and Processing the Seed for semiconductor. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Gumi-Si, South Korea.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. WON IK QUARTZ CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. WON IK QUARTZ CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. WON IK QUARTZ CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. WON IK QUARTZ CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. WON IK QUARTZ CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Won Ik Quartz Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Won Ik Quartz Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Won Ik Quartz Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Won Ik Quartz Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Won Ik Quartz Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. WON IK QUARTZ CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. WON IK QUARTZ CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. WON IK QUARTZ CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SOUTH KOREA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. WON IK QUARTZ CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. WON IK QUARTZ CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. WON IK QUARTZ CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Won Ik Quartz Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Won Ik Quartz Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Won Ik Quartz Corp. Major Shareholders
Won Ik Quartz Corp. History
Won Ik Quartz Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Won Ik Quartz Corp. Offices and Representations
Won Ik Quartz Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Won Ik Quartz Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Won Ik Quartz Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Won Ik Quartz Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Won Ik Quartz Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Won Ik Quartz Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Won Ik Quartz Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Won Ik Quartz Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Won Ik Quartz Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Won Ik Quartz Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Won Ik Quartz Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Won Ik Quartz Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?