- The report contains detailed information about Vimicro International Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Vimicro International Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Vimicro International Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Vimicro International Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Vimicro International Corp. business.
About Vimicro International Corp.
Vimicro International Corporation, through its subsidiaries, engages in the design, development, and marketing of mixed-signal semiconductor products and system-level solutions that enable multimedia capabilities in various products for the consumer electronics, communications, and surveillance markets in China.
The company primarily designs, develops, and markets mixed-signal multimedia processors for PC and embedded notebook cameras, as well as for mobile phones. The company provides its customers with system-level solutions that include integrated semiconductors, customizable firmware and software, software development tools, reference designs, and applications support. Its products support a range of standards, platforms and components to facilitate its customers designs and their assembly and supply chain management processes. The company has launched various products in the security and surveillance business. The security and surveillance market primarily consists of video capturing, compression, transmission, storage, processing, display, and video analysis products.
PC and Embedded Notebook Camera Multimedia
The company designs different models of PC and embedded notebook camera multimedia processors based on the same core technology platform with modifications in successive models with improved performance and functionality. Its PC and embedded notebook camera multimedia processors are compatible with sensors that are based on complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) technology, the primary type of technology for sensors. Its PC and embedded notebook camera multimedia processors are single-chip processors manufactured under its own brand name using its proprietary intellectual property. While its principal focus is on providing its customers with proprietary products, the company also develops and sells a range of basic, complementary semiconductor products to provide solutions for its customers. The companys PC and embedded notebook camera multimedia processors have been incorporated into PC and embedded notebook cameras sold by PC and embedded notebook camera vendors.
VC0338: VC0338 is a controller chip for USB 2.0 stand-alone or notebook PC embedded cameras with high resolution (up to 5mega pixel).
VC0347: VC0347 is a controller chip for USB 2.0 stand-alone or notebook PC embedded cameras with HD resolution (approximately 720P or 1080P).
VC0345: VC0345 is a controller chip for USB 2.0 notebook PC embedded cameras with high resolution (approximately 2mega pixel).
VC0361: VC0361 is a controller chip for USB 2.0 notebook PC embedded cameras capable of producing images of 1.3mega pixel at 15 frames per second in the moving picture experts group (MPEG) format
VC0343: VC0343 is a controller chip for USB 2.0 notebook PC embedded cameras with high resolution (approximately 2mega pixel).
VC0342: VC0342 is a controller chip for USB 2.0 PC cameras with high resolution of approximately 2mega pixel.
VC0341: VC0341 is a controller chip for USB 2.0 PC cameras with high resolution of approximately 2mega pixel.
VC0301HUVC: VC0301HUVC is a controller chip for USB 1.1/2.0 PC cameras with high resolution of approximately 2mega pixel.
VC0334: VC0334 is a controller chip for USB 2.0 PC cameras with high resolution of approximately 2mega pixel.
VC0333: VC0333 is a controller chip for USB 2.0 PC cameras with high resolution of approximately 2mega pixel.
VC0336: VC0336 is a controller chip for USB 1.1/2.0 PC cameras with high resolution of approximately 5mega pixel.
VC0301V: VC0301V is a controller chip for USB 1.1/2.0 PC cameras with high resolution of approximately 2mega pixel.
VC0332: VC0332 is a controller chip for USB 1.1/2.0 PC cameras with high resolution of approximately 2mega pixel.
VC0331: VC0331 is a controller chip for USB 1.1/2.0 PC cameras with high resolution of approximately 2mega pixel.
ZS0211: ZS0211 is a single-chip solution with an integrated USB controller and transceiver.
VC0326: VC0326 is a high-speed imaging processor with 0.18µm technology for PC and embedded notebook cameras and supports a 1.3mega pixel CMOS sensor with a frame rate
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VIMICRO INTERNATIONAL CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VIMICRO INTERNATIONAL CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VIMICRO INTERNATIONAL CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VIMICRO INTERNATIONAL CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VIMICRO INTERNATIONAL CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Vimicro International Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Vimicro International Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Vimicro International Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Vimicro International Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Vimicro International Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. VIMICRO INTERNATIONAL CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VIMICRO INTERNATIONAL CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VIMICRO INTERNATIONAL CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VIMICRO INTERNATIONAL CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VIMICRO INTERNATIONAL CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VIMICRO INTERNATIONAL CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Vimicro International Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Vimicro International Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Vimicro International Corp. Major Shareholders
Vimicro International Corp. History
Vimicro International Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Vimicro International Corp. Offices and Representations
Vimicro International Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Vimicro International Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Vimicro International Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Vimicro International Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Vimicro International Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Vimicro International Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Vimicro International Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Vimicro International Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Vimicro International Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Vimicro International Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Vimicro International Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Vimicro International Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?