- The report contains detailed information about Union Semiconductor Equipment Co. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Union Semiconductor Equipment Co. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Union Semiconductor Equipment Co. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Union Semiconductor Equipment Co. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Union Semiconductor Equipment Co. Ltd. business.
About Union Semiconductor Equipment Co. Ltd.
UNISEM Co., Ltd. engages in the development and manufacture of semiconductors-related equipment for the domestic semiconductor manufacturers. Its products include Bum-Wet Gas Scrubber and Heat Exchanger, which are used to treat flammable and water-soluble gases created in the process of semiconductors; Bum-Filter Gas Scrubber and Constant Pressure-Use Scrubber that are used to treat toxic gases created in the process of semiconductors; and Thermoelectric Chiller and Compressor Chiller, which provides stable temperature control for etcher, sputter, CVD, and photo laser processes. The company also offers Burn Gas Scubber for purifying toxic gases created during the semiconductor operation; Slurry Delivery Systems; and Hand Washer and dryers. UNISEM markets its products to the United States, Japan, and Southeast Asia. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Hwaseong-city, South Korea.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. UNION SEMICONDUCTOR EQUIPMENT CO. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. UNION SEMICONDUCTOR EQUIPMENT CO. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. UNION SEMICONDUCTOR EQUIPMENT CO. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. UNION SEMICONDUCTOR EQUIPMENT CO. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. UNION SEMICONDUCTOR EQUIPMENT CO. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Union Semiconductor Equipment Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Union Semiconductor Equipment Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Union Semiconductor Equipment Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Union Semiconductor Equipment Co. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Union Semiconductor Equipment Co. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. UNION SEMICONDUCTOR EQUIPMENT CO. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. UNION SEMICONDUCTOR EQUIPMENT CO. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. UNION SEMICONDUCTOR EQUIPMENT CO. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SOUTH KOREA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. UNION SEMICONDUCTOR EQUIPMENT CO. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. UNION SEMICONDUCTOR EQUIPMENT CO. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. UNION SEMICONDUCTOR EQUIPMENT CO. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Union Semiconductor Equipment Co. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Union Semiconductor Equipment Co. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Union Semiconductor Equipment Co. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Union Semiconductor Equipment Co. Ltd. History
Union Semiconductor Equipment Co. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Union Semiconductor Equipment Co. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Union Semiconductor Equipment Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Union Semiconductor Equipment Co. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Union Semiconductor Equipment Co. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Union Semiconductor Equipment Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Union Semiconductor Equipment Co. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Union Semiconductor Equipment Co. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Union Semiconductor Equipment Co. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Union Semiconductor Equipment Co. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Union Semiconductor Equipment Co. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Union Semiconductor Equipment Co. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Union Semiconductor Equipment Co. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Union Semiconductor Equipment Co. Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?