- The report contains detailed information about Ultra Clean Holdings Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ultra Clean Holdings Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ultra Clean Holdings Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ultra Clean Holdings Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ultra Clean Holdings Inc. business.
About Ultra Clean Holdings Inc.
Ultra Clean Holdings, Inc. engages in the development and supply of critical subsystems, primarily for the semiconductor capital equipment industry. The company conducts its operating activities primarily through its wholly owned subsidiaries, Ultra Clean Technology Systems and Service, Inc., Ultra Clean Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd and Ultra Clean Micro-Electronics Equipment (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
The company develops, designs, prototypes, engineers, manufactures, and tests subsystems, primarily for the semiconductor capital equipment, flat panel, medical, energy, and research industries. A majority of its products consist of gas delivery systems that enable the precise delivery of various specialty gases used in a majority of the key steps in the semiconductor manufacturing process, including deposition, etch, cleaning and annealing. The companys gas delivery systems control the flow, pressure, sequencing and mixing of specialty gases into and out of the reaction chambers of semiconductor manufacturing tools. Its products also include other critical subsystems, including chemical mechanical planarization (CMP) modules, chemical delivery modules, top-plate assemblies, frame assemblies, and process modules.
Gas delivery systems: A typical gas delivery system consists of one or more gas lines, comprising various filters, mass flow controllers, regulators, pressure transducers and valves, associated interconnect tubing, and an integrated electronic and/or pneumatic control system. These systems are mounted on a pallet and are typically enclosed in a sheet metal encasing. Its gas delivery system designs are developed in collaboration with its customers. The companys customers either specify the particular brands of components they want incorporated into a particular system or rely on its design expertise and component characterization capabilities to help them select the appropriate components for their particular system.
Chemical delivery modules: Chemical delivery modules deliver gases and reactive chemicals from a centralized subsystem to the reaction chamber and may include gas delivery systems, as well as liquid and vapor delivery systems.
Top-plate assemblies: Top-plate assemblies form the top portion of the reaction chamber with in which gases controlled by its gas delivery systems react to form thin films or etch films on the wafer.
Frame assemblies: Frame assemblies are steel tubing that form the support structure to which other assemblies are attached and include pneumatic harnesses and cables that connect other critical subsystems together.
Process modules: Process modules refer to the larger subsystems of semiconductor manufacturing tools that process integrated circuits onto wafers. Process modules include smaller subsystems, such as the frame assembly, top-plate assembly, and gas and chemical delivery modules, as well as the chamber and electronic, pneumatic, and mechanical subsystems.
Other high level assemblies: Other high level assemblies refer to subsystems used in semiconductor manufacturing, research, flat panel, energy, and medical equipment industries.
The companys customers are primarily original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) in the industries it supports. It sells its products to semiconductor capital equipment, flat panel, medical, energy, and research industries. The companys major customers in 2009 were Applied Materials, Inc., Intuitive Surgical, Inc., and Lam Research Corporation.
The companys principal competitors for its gas delivery systems are Ichor Systems, Inc.; Advanced Integration Technologies; Precision Flow Technologies (PFT); and Intega, a subsidiary of Air Liquide. Its principal competitors for other critical subsystems are Flextronics International Ltd.; Fox Semicon Integrated Technology Inc.; Sanmina-SCI Corporation; and Benchmark Electronics.
Ultra Clean Holdings, Inc. was founded in 1991.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ULTRA CLEAN HOLDINGS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ULTRA CLEAN HOLDINGS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ULTRA CLEAN HOLDINGS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ULTRA CLEAN HOLDINGS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ULTRA CLEAN HOLDINGS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ultra Clean Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ultra Clean Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ultra Clean Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ultra Clean Holdings Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ultra Clean Holdings Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ULTRA CLEAN HOLDINGS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ULTRA CLEAN HOLDINGS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ULTRA CLEAN HOLDINGS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ULTRA CLEAN HOLDINGS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ULTRA CLEAN HOLDINGS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ULTRA CLEAN HOLDINGS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ultra Clean Holdings Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ultra Clean Holdings Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ultra Clean Holdings Inc. Major Shareholders
Ultra Clean Holdings Inc. History
Ultra Clean Holdings Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ultra Clean Holdings Inc. Offices and Representations
Ultra Clean Holdings Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ultra Clean Holdings Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ultra Clean Holdings Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Ultra Clean Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Ultra Clean Holdings Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ultra Clean Holdings Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ultra Clean Holdings Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ultra Clean Holdings Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Ultra Clean Holdings Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Ultra Clean Holdings Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ultra Clean Holdings Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ultra Clean Holdings Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?