- The report contains detailed information about TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc. business.
About TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc.
TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc. supplies modules, components, and foundry services to the communications companies worldwide. The company designs, develops, and manufactures radio frequency (RF) solutions with Gallium Arsenide (GaAs), Gallium Nitride (GaN), Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW), and Bulk Acoustic Wave (BAW) technologies for customers worldwide.
The company offers an array of filtering, switching, and power products for RF, microwave, and millimeter-wave applications. The company utilizes specialized substrate materials and technologies such as pHEMT, GaN HEMT, heterojunction bipolar transistors (HBT), Metal-Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor (MESFET), SAW, and BAW to design and manufacture products which improve the performance of its customers applications.
The companys range of standard and customer-specific integrated circuits, components and modules, and SAW and BAW duplexers and filters, combined with its manufacturing and design services, allow customers to select the specific product solution that fulfills their technical and time-to-market requirements. The companys services in this area include design consulting, wafer fabrication, test engineering, package engineering, assembly and test.
The companys mobile device products include transmit modules, power amplifier modules, power amplifier-duplexer modules, duplexers, switches, integrated products and other products to meet the needs of the global communications marketplace. The companys products support 2G, 3G and 4G standards (GSM, GPRS, EDGE, CDMA, EV-DO WCDMA, HSPA, WEDGE, WGPRS, LTE, WLAN and others) and can be found across this wide frequency spectrum.
The companys networks division addresses four primary markets focused on wireless client connectivity, base station, transport and emerging markets. Wireless client consists of products sold for client and/or Customer Premise Equipment (CPE) wireless connectivity. WLAN and WiMAX for laptop computers represent the majority of this market. Base station includes its products used in all cellular 2G, 3G, and 4G standards of base transceiver stations (BTS). This includes network applications, such as point-to-point radio, cable or CATV, optical networking and non-military satellite based communication. The companys emerging markets and other products include all products which do not fit into its handset or defense and aerospace markets, or into the wireless client, base station or transport segments of its networks market. Products classified as other include its automotive, test equipment, radio-frequency identification (RFID) and medical, as well as multi-market standard products.
Defense and Aerospace
The companys defense and aerospace devicesincluding packaged products, die-level ICs, MMICs, multi-chip modulesare used in diverse communications and phased array radar programs. These programs include ship-based, airborne and battlefield systems, as well as sat-com, electronic warfare, and guidance applications.
The company has developed a family of discrete RF transistors called PowerBand that provide wideband applications designers while simultaneously delivering high power performance across a bandwidth: 500MHz to 3GHz.
Sales and Marketing
In the U.S., the company has design and manufacturing facilities in Oregon, Texas, and Florida with additional design facilities in Colorado, Massachusetts, California, and North Carolina, as well as sales support offices in various locations. In addition the company has application sales support offices in China, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Sweden, Taiwan and the United Kingdom.
The company focuses on three end markets in the electronic communications system industry: mobile devices, networks and defense and aerospace applications.
The company has a customer base of systems manufacturers. Its customers include Futaihua Industrial (Shenzhen) Co Ltd, a sister company of Foxconn; Samsung; and Motorola.
The company, for its integrated modules, competes primarily with the following competitors: Anadigics Inc., Avago, Inc., Eudyna, Inc., Raytheon Co., RF Micro Devices, Inc., Skyworks Solutions, Inc., Phonon Corp., RF Monolithics, Inc., TDK and EPCOS AG, Murata Manufacturing Co., and Panasonic Corp.
TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc. was founded in 1981.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get up-to-date version for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TRIQUINT SEMICONDUCTOR, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TRIQUINT SEMICONDUCTOR, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TRIQUINT SEMICONDUCTOR, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TRIQUINT SEMICONDUCTOR, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TRIQUINT SEMICONDUCTOR, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TRIQUINT SEMICONDUCTOR, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TRIQUINT SEMICONDUCTOR, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TRIQUINT SEMICONDUCTOR, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TRIQUINT SEMICONDUCTOR, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TRIQUINT SEMICONDUCTOR, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TRIQUINT SEMICONDUCTOR, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc. Major Shareholders
TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc. History
TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc. Offices and Representations
TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?