- The report contains detailed information about Texas Instruments Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Texas Instruments Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Texas Instruments Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Texas Instruments Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Texas Instruments Inc. business.
About Texas Instruments Inc.
Texas Instruments Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of semiconductors to electronics designers and manufacturers worldwide. The company has design, manufacturing or sales operations in approximately 30 countries.
The company has four segments: Analog, Embedded Processing, Wireless, and Other.
The companys semiconductors are used to accomplish many different things, such as converting and amplifying signals, interfacing with other devices, managing and distributing power, processing data, canceling noise and improving signal resolution. The companys portfolio includes products that are integral to almost all electronic equipment.
The company sells two general categories of semiconductor products: custom and standard. A custom product is designed for a specific customer for a specific application, is sold only to that customer and is typically sold directly to the customer. A standard product is designed for use by many customers and/or many applications and is sold through both distribution and direct channels. Standard products include both proprietary and commodity products.
This segment offers Analog semiconductors, such as digital signal processors (DSPs). Analog semiconductors are also used to manage power distribution and consumption. The company's Analog product lines are: high-performance analog, high-volume analog & logic, and power management.
High-performance analog products: These include standard analog semiconductors, such as amplifiers, data converters and interface semiconductors (the company's portfolio includes approximately 15,000 products), that it markets to different customers who use them in manufacturing a range of products sold in many end markets, including the industrial, communications, computing, and consumer electronics markets.
High-volume analog & logic products: High-volume analog includes products for specific applications, including custom products. The life cycles of the company's high-volume analog products are shorter than those of high-performance analog products. End markets for high-volume analog products include communications, automotive, computing and many consumer electronics products. Logic and standard linear includes commodity products marketed to many different customers for many different applications.
Power management products: These include both standard and custom semiconductors that help customers manage power in any type of electronic system. The company designs and manufactures power management semiconductors for both portable devices (battery-powered devices, such as handheld consumer electronics, laptop computers and cordless power tools), and line-powered systems (products that require an external electrical source, such as computers, digital TVs, wireless base stations, and high-voltage industrial equipment).
This segment offers Embedded Processing products, including its DSPs (other than DSPs specific to its Wireless segment) and microcontrollers. DSPs perform mathematical computations almost instantaneously to process and improve digital data. Microcontrollers are microprocessors that are designed to control a set of specific tasks for electronic equipment. The company makes and sells standard, or catalog, Embedded Processing products used in many different applications and custom Embedded Processing products used in specific applications, such as communications infrastructure equipment and automotive.
This segment designs, makes, and sells wireless products, including standard (or merchant) products and custom products. The companys Wireless segment focuses on applications processors and connectivity products.
Our Other segment engages in the sale of smaller semiconductor product lines and handheld graphing and scientific calculators. The semiconductor products in the other segment include DLP products (primarily used in projectors to create high-definition images), reduced-instruction set computing (RISC) microprocessors (designed to provide computing and often implemented in servers) and custom semiconductors known
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TEXAS INSTRUMENTS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TEXAS INSTRUMENTS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TEXAS INSTRUMENTS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TEXAS INSTRUMENTS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TEXAS INSTRUMENTS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Texas Instruments Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Texas Instruments Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Texas Instruments Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Texas Instruments Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Texas Instruments Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. TEXAS INSTRUMENTS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TEXAS INSTRUMENTS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TEXAS INSTRUMENTS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TEXAS INSTRUMENTS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TEXAS INSTRUMENTS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TEXAS INSTRUMENTS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Texas Instruments Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Texas Instruments Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Texas Instruments Inc. Major Shareholders
Texas Instruments Inc. History
Texas Instruments Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Texas Instruments Inc. Offices and Representations
Texas Instruments Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Texas Instruments Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Texas Instruments Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Texas Instruments Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Texas Instruments Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Texas Instruments Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Texas Instruments Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Texas Instruments Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Texas Instruments Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Texas Instruments Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Texas Instruments Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Texas Instruments Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?