- The report contains detailed information about Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd. business.
About Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited, a foundry in the semiconductor industry, engages in the manufacture, sale, packaging, testing, and computer-aided designing of integrated circuits and other semiconductor devices and the manufacturing of masks.
The company offers a range of wafer fabrication processes, including processes to manufacture complementary metal oxide silicon (CMOS) logic, mixed-signal, radio frequency, embedded memory, BiCMOS mixed-signal, and other semiconductors. It also offers design, mask making, probing, testing, and assembly services.
Range of Services: The company is able to accommodate customers with various needs at every stage of the overall foundry process.
Fabrication Processes: The company manufactures semiconductors using the complementary metal oxide silicon, CMOS, and BiCMOS processes. The BiCMOS process combines the high speed of the bipolar circuitry and the low power consumption and high density of the CMOS circuitry. The company uses the CMOS process to manufacture logic semiconductors, memory semiconductors, including static random access memory (SRAM), flash memory, mixed-signal/ radio frequency (RF) semiconductors, which combine analog and digital circuitry in a single semiconductor, micro-electro-mechanical-system (MEMS), which combines micrometer featured mechanical parts, analog and digital circuitry in a single semiconductor, and embedded memory semiconductors, which combine logic and memory in a single semiconductor. The BiCMOS process is used to make high-end mixed-signal and other types of semiconductors.
Types of Semiconductors: The company manufactures different types of semiconductors with different specific functions by changing the number and the combinations of conducting, insulating and semiconducting layers and by defining different patterns in which such layers are applied on the wafer. The following is a description of the main types of semiconductors that the company manufactures:
Logic Semiconductors: Logic semiconductors process digital data to control the operation of electronic systems. The major segment of the logic market, standard logic devices, includes microprocessors, microcontrollers, digital signal processors (DSP), graphic chips, and chip sets.
Mixed-Signal/RF Semiconductors: Analog/digital semiconductors combine analog and digital devices on a single semiconductor to process both analog and digital data. The company makes mixed-signal/RF semiconductors using both the CMOS and BiCMOS processes. It offers CMOS mixed-signal process down to the 40-nanometer Nexsys technology for manufacturing mixed-signal/RF semiconductors. The primary uses of mixed-signal/RF semiconductors are in hard disk drives, wireless communications equipment and network communications equipment, with those made with the BiCMOS process occupying the higher end of the mixed-signal/RF market.
Memory Semiconductors: Memory semiconductors, which are used in electronic systems to store data and program instructions, are classified as either volatile memories or nonvolatile memories. The company offers CMOS process for the manufacture of SRAM, embedded DRAM as volatile memories, and for the manufacture of flash memory and embedded flash as nonvolatile memories.
CMOS Image Sensor Semiconductors: Image sensors are primarily used in camera phone. The company is the foundry for the production of CMOS image sensors, characterized by technology features, including low dark current, high sensitivity, small pixel size and high dynamic range achieved through integration with mixed mode processes.
High Voltage Semiconductors: The company offers a range of high-voltage processes including high voltage CMOS (HVCMOS), bipolar-CMOS-DMOS (BCD), and ultra-high voltage technology (UHV) ranging from 5V to 700V, which are suitable for various panel-size display driver and power IC applications.
Design and Technology Platforms
The companys technology platforms provide a foundation for design enablement. To further lower the design barrier for customer to design on its technologies, the company offers design support services to customers throu
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TAIWAN SEMICONDUCTOR MANUFACTURING CO. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TAIWAN SEMICONDUCTOR MANUFACTURING CO. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TAIWAN SEMICONDUCTOR MANUFACTURING CO. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TAIWAN SEMICONDUCTOR MANUFACTURING CO. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TAIWAN SEMICONDUCTOR MANUFACTURING CO. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. TAIWAN SEMICONDUCTOR MANUFACTURING CO. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TAIWAN SEMICONDUCTOR MANUFACTURING CO. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TAIWAN SEMICONDUCTOR MANUFACTURING CO. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. TAIWAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TAIWAN SEMICONDUCTOR MANUFACTURING CO. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TAIWAN SEMICONDUCTOR MANUFACTURING CO. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TAIWAN SEMICONDUCTOR MANUFACTURING CO. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd. History
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?