- The report contains detailed information about Strasbaugh that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Strasbaugh. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Strasbaugh financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Strasbaugh competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Strasbaugh business.
Strasbaugh develops, manufactures, markets, and sells precision surfacing systems and solutions in the United States, Europe, Asia, and the Pacific Rim countries. It offers polishing, grinding, and precision optic tools and systems to customers in the semiconductor and silicon wafer fabrication, data storage, light emitting diode, and precision optics markets.
The companys products are used by its customers in the fabrication of integrated circuits, commonly known as chips or semiconductors, and in the fabrication of silicon wafers. Most semiconductors are built on a silicon wafer base and include various circuit components that are connected by multiple layers of wiring, or interconnects.
Products and Services
The company has a product line of polishing, grinding, and optics tools that serve a range of markets and product applications.
The companys newest product offering, nTrepid, is a 300mm wafer polisher. nTrepid is designed to meet the needs of customers in various market segments, including semiconductor CMP and silicon wafer fabrication, data storage, and SOI. nTrepid is a configurable polishing system that combines a rotary polishing platform and carrier technology in a compact footprint. The tool is available in various configurations to suit the needs of semiconductor and silicon wafer fabrication. In addition, nTrepid supports a range of wafer sizes up to 300mm and converts from 200mm to 300mm in four hours. It supports serial or parallel processing for one, two or three table polishing processes.
nOvation is the system capable of performing the whole wafer super-thinning process, a new means of thinning and polishing the backside silicon of a semiconductor wafer. Instead of isolating and preparing an individual die, nOvation prepares the entire surface of the wafer at once, which reduces sample preparation time from weeks to days.
nVision is a newly developed endpoint detection system designed to control semiconductor and SOI CMP wafer processes for the newest generation integrated circuits. nVision combines multiple endpoint capabilities, optical signal, spindle motor current, table motor, and pad temperature, into one system.
CMP Enhancement uses its ViPRR wafer carrier technology that has applications on the approximately 1,000-tool installed base of Integrated Process Equipment Corporation, or IPEC, and Speedfam CMP tools.
nTegrity has approximately 300 tools in use by high-production semiconductor fabrication facilities worldwide.
nFinity is a high yield, 200mm wax mount silicon wafer polisher. With approximately 180 tools installed worldwide, nFinity has the ability to produce wafer flatness.
nGenuity is a wafer grinder use for the precision grinding of smaller substrates used in most emerging wafer-based applications, including semiconductor, photonics, compound semiconductor, MEMS, optics, and other applications.
nTellect is a high volume production wafer grinding tool combining process precision with a new design. nTellect is used for applications, such as SOI and the grinding of hard substrates that cannot be processed by other designs. Among the hard materials this tool can process is silicon carbide, the substrate for production of the latest generation of LEDs. nTellect is also used for grinding brittle compound semiconductor materials used in the photonics market.
nSpire is a CMP tool for 75mm to 200mm research and development, failure analysis, and low volume production. This tool is used in universities, research institutes, and early development technology companies. nSpire provides wafer carrier technology and process control in laboratory size packages.
nHance is a 300mm-capable research and development and low volume production CMP system worldwide. This tool is capable of matching or exceeding the process precision of full 300mm production CMP tools. nHance is used by consumables manufacturers developing the slurries and pads used in silicon wafer facilities. It is also being used for sample preparation for failure analysis.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. STRASBAUGH COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. STRASBAUGH BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. STRASBAUGH SWOT ANALYSIS
4. STRASBAUGH FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. STRASBAUGH COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Strasbaugh Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Strasbaugh and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Strasbaugh and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Strasbaugh Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Strasbaugh Industry Position Analysis
6. STRASBAUGH NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. STRASBAUGH EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. STRASBAUGH ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. STRASBAUGH IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. STRASBAUGH PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. STRASBAUGH VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Strasbaugh Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Strasbaugh Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Strasbaugh Major Shareholders
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Strasbaugh Offices and Representations
Strasbaugh SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Strasbaugh Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Strasbaugh Capital Market Snapshot
Strasbaugh Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Strasbaugh Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Strasbaugh Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Strasbaugh Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Strasbaugh 1-year Stock Charts
Strasbaugh 5-year Stock Charts
Strasbaugh vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Strasbaugh vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Strasbaugh Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?