- The report contains detailed information about STMicroelectronics NV that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for STMicroelectronics NV. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The STMicroelectronics NV financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes STMicroelectronics NV competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of STMicroelectronics NV business.
About STMicroelectronics NV
STMicroelectronics N.V. operates as an independent semiconductor company that designs, develops, manufactures and markets a range of semiconductor integrated circuits, and discrete devices. The company offers a product portfolio and develops products for a range of market applications, including automotive products, computer peripherals, telecommunications systems, consumer products, industrial automation, and control systems.
Products and activities
The company's products include discretes, microcontrollers, Smartcard products, standard commodity components, ASICs (full custom devices and semi-custom devices) and ASSPs for analog, digital, and mixed-signal applications.
The company operates through three product segments: Automotive, Consumer, Computer and Communication Infrastructure (ACCI); Industrial and Multi segment Sector (IMS); and Wireless. The company also designs, develops, manufactures, and markets subsystems and modules for various products in the telecommunications, automotive, and industrial markets in its Subsystems division.
ACCI is responsible for the design, development, and manufacture of application-specific products using bipolar, CMOS, BiCMOS smart power technologies. The businesses in the ACCI offer system solutions to customers in application markets. All products are ASSPs, full-custom or semi-custom devices that may also include digital signal processor (DSP) and microcontroller cores.
ACCI comprises three major product lines Automotive Products Group (APG); Computer and Communication Infrastructure (CCI); and Home Entertainment & Displays (HED). Furthermore, it also operates an imaging business with a product line called Imaging.
Automotive Products Group
The companys automotive products include airbag controls, anti-skid braking systems, vehicle stability control, ignition and injection circuits, multiplex wiring kits and products for body and chassis electronics, engine management, instrumentation systems and car infotainment. In addition, the company works with Freescale Semiconductor on 90nm and 55nm embedded Flash Technology and other common products based on 32 bit microcontrollers for use in automotive applications.
Car Body Division: The company manufactures products for the body and chassis electronics requirements of the car. These products range from microcontrollers used in lighting, door and window/wiper applications to junction boxes, power solutions, dashboards, and climate-control needs.
Car Radio and Multi-media Division: The company provides its customers with solutions for analog and digital car radio solutions for tolling, navigation and other telematic applications.
Digital Broadcast Radio Division: The company provides a number of components to the satellite radio market, including base-band products for the reception of signals.
Powertrain and Safety Division: The companys family of automotive products provide a range of features. The devices support various functions, enable improved vehicle performance and economy, and deliver development savings by promoting hardware and software reuse.
Computer and Communications Infrastructure
BCD Power Division: This organization serves the markets of hard disk drive (HDD) and Printers with products developed on its BCD technology. Main applications are motor controllers for HDD and motor drivers and head drivers for printers.
Communication Infrastructure Division: This division provides solutions for the wireless and wireline infrastructure segments. The companys wireline telecommunications products, mainly digital and mixed signal ASICs, are used for various application in the high-speed electronic and optical communications market. In the wireless field, the company focuses on the ASIC market, the fields of digital baseband, radio frequency and mixed-signal products.
Computer System Division: The company is focusing on inkjet and laser printer components. It supplies digital engines, including those in photo-quality applications and multifunction printers. The company is also expanding its offerings to include a reconfigurable ASSP product family, known as SPEAr (Structure
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. STMICROELECTRONICS NV COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. STMICROELECTRONICS NV BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. STMICROELECTRONICS NV SWOT ANALYSIS
4. STMICROELECTRONICS NV FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. STMICROELECTRONICS NV COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. STMicroelectronics NV Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of STMicroelectronics NV and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of STMicroelectronics NV and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. STMicroelectronics NV Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. STMicroelectronics NV Industry Position Analysis
6. STMICROELECTRONICS NV NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. STMICROELECTRONICS NV EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. STMICROELECTRONICS NV ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SWITZERLAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. STMICROELECTRONICS NV IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. STMICROELECTRONICS NV PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. STMICROELECTRONICS NV VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
STMicroelectronics NV Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
STMicroelectronics NV Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
STMicroelectronics NV Major Shareholders
STMicroelectronics NV History
STMicroelectronics NV Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
STMicroelectronics NV Offices and Representations
STMicroelectronics NV SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
STMicroelectronics NV Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
STMicroelectronics NV Capital Market Snapshot
STMicroelectronics NV Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
STMicroelectronics NV Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
STMicroelectronics NV Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
STMicroelectronics NV Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
STMicroelectronics NV 1-year Stock Charts
STMicroelectronics NV 5-year Stock Charts
STMicroelectronics NV vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
STMicroelectronics NV vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
STMicroelectronics NV Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?