- The report contains detailed information about STATS ChipPAC Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for STATS ChipPAC Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The STATS ChipPAC Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes STATS ChipPAC Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of STATS ChipPAC Ltd. business.
About STATS ChipPAC Ltd.
STATS ChipPAC, Ltd. provides semiconductor packaging design, bump, probe, assembly, test, and distribution solutions. The company provides a range of semiconductor packaging and test solutions to a global customer base servicing the communications, computing, consumer, and industrial markets.
The companys services include Packaging services; Test services; and Pre-production and Post-production services.
The company provides leaded, laminate, flip-chip, memory card, and wafer level chip-scale packages (CSPs) to customers with a range of packaging solutions and full backend turnkey services for various electronics applications. It also provides redistribution layers (RDL), integrated passive devices (IPD), and wafer bumping services for flip-chip and wafer level CSPs. Packaging serves to protect the semiconductor die and facilitate electrical connection and heat dissipation. As part of customer support on packaging services, the company also offers package design; electrical, mechanical and thermal simulation; and measurement and design of lead-frames, substrates, and wafer level integrations. The companys two key types of packaging services include laminate and leaded.
Laminate Packaging: Laminate substrate-based packaging is used primarily in computing platforms, networking, hand-held consumer products, wireless communications devices, personal digital assistants, video cameras, home electronic devices, such as digital video discs (DVDs), and game consoles. The companys Ball Grid Arrays (BGAs) are typically used in semiconductors that require improved performance, including digital signal processors (DSPs), microprocessors and microcontrollers, application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs), field programmable gate arrays (FPGAs), memory, and PC chipsets. The companys BGA typically have between 16 and 900 balls.
3D Packaging: Three-dimensional (3D) packaging provides a level of functional integration in package families, including BGAs and leadframe packages, by stacking dies, packages or a mix of both, and using a mix of assembly technologies, including wire bonding, flip chip, surface mounted passive components, and IPDs. The types of 3D packages are often characterized by how they are stacked, either as chips, packages or passives. Stacked die (SD) packages consist of bare die stacked and interconnected using wire bond and flip-chip connections in one standard package. 3D solutions include die level stacking of up to nine dies and package level stacking, such as Package-on-Package (PoP), Package-in-Package (PiP), and System-in-Package (SiP) technology that integrates various ICs or passives.
Flip-chip: Flip-chip is an interconnect technology that provides a solution for applications requiring a smaller form factor, higher I/O and enhanced thermal and electrical performance. The company has a flip-chip portfolio encompassing single die, multi-die (MD), multi-package and thermally enhanced solutions. Flip-chip technology is used in an array of applications ranging from consumer products to ASICs, PC chipsets, graphics, and memory packages. The company supplies its customers with a range of advanced packaging solutions consisting of:
Standard BGA: Standard BGA packaging has a grid array of balls on the underside of the IC, and is used in applications, like PC chipsets, graphic controllers and DSPs. A BGA generally has approximately 100 balls.
Chip-scale: Chip-scale packaging includes all packages where the package is less than 1.2 times the size of the silicon die. Chip-scale BGA is a substrate-based package that is designed for memory devices and other medium pin count semiconductors and requires dense ball arrays in very small package sizes, like wireless telephones and mobile hand-held devices, video cameras, digital cameras, and pagers.
SiP: SiP is a family of packages that contain various semiconductor dies along with passive components, such as resistors, capacitors and inductors in one package. Dies can either be stacked on top of each other or side by side. These packages are used in wireless handsets, consumer products, and mobile computing applicat
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. STATS CHIPPAC LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. STATS CHIPPAC LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. STATS CHIPPAC LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. STATS CHIPPAC LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. STATS CHIPPAC LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. STATS ChipPAC Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of STATS ChipPAC Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of STATS ChipPAC Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. STATS ChipPAC Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. STATS ChipPAC Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. STATS CHIPPAC LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. STATS CHIPPAC LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. STATS CHIPPAC LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SINGAPORE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. STATS CHIPPAC LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. STATS CHIPPAC LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. STATS CHIPPAC LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
STATS ChipPAC Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
STATS ChipPAC Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
STATS ChipPAC Ltd. Major Shareholders
STATS ChipPAC Ltd. History
STATS ChipPAC Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
STATS ChipPAC Ltd. Offices and Representations
STATS ChipPAC Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
STATS ChipPAC Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
STATS ChipPAC Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
STATS ChipPAC Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
STATS ChipPAC Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
STATS ChipPAC Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
STATS ChipPAC Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
STATS ChipPAC Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
STATS ChipPAC Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
STATS ChipPAC Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
STATS ChipPAC Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
STATS ChipPAC Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?