- The report contains detailed information about Solon SE that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Solon SE. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Solon SE financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Solon SE competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Solon SE business.
About Solon SE
Solon AG, through its subsidiaries, produces photovoltaic modules in Germany. The company focuses on the integration of photovoltaic technology into buildings.
The companys wholly owned subsidiaries include: SOLON PV GmbH, SOLON Nord GmbH and asp ag (Switzerland) and of a 70% stake in the Soline GmbH.
The companys photovoltaic technology offers its customers a presentation of the SOLON Photovoltaik GmbH, a subsidiary of the SOLON AG. It produces photovoltaic modules for the generation of solar electricity in Germany.
SOLON PV GmbH produces solar modules in Germany. SOLON offers products and improved solutions around the solar technology. SOLON Photovoltaik GmbH principal product offerings include: Standard modules, custom made modules, and building integrated pv.
The companys systems technology leads its customers to the Internet pages of the asp ag, another subsidiary company based in Switzerland. The asp ag engages in the development and production of systems technology for photovoltaic plants and other applications. It also produces true sine-wave inverters for the conversion of direct into alternating world wide.
asp ag produces sinewave inverters for grid feeding applications in Europe. Its primary products include: Profi-line (Inselinverter von 150 VA - 1000 VA), Industrial-line (Inselinverter von 1300 VA - 3500 VA), Transportation-line (Inselinverter speziell fur die Bahn, Busse, LKW), and Grid-line (Inverter fur Netzeinspeisung).
In February 2007, the company reached an agreement with Econcern BV on the establishment of a joint venture under the name of SOL Holding AG. The company would hold a 48% stake in SOL Holding AG and the Ecoventures B.V. is to hold 52%. The business purpose of SOL Holding AG would be strategic investment in the creation of production capacity at the upper end of the value creation chain in the solar industry.
In July 2009, Solon SE announced that its Italian subsidiary had signed a deal to build a photovoltaic (PV) roof-mounted system in Padua, Italy. Under the terms of the deal, Italian logistics firm Interporto di Padova would provide 250,000 sq m (2,691,000 sq ft) of space on the rooftop of its logistics centre for the construction of the power station. The system would have a nominal capacity of 15 MWp.
Solon AG was founded in 1997.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SOLON SE COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SOLON SE BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SOLON SE SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SOLON SE FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SOLON SE COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Solon SE Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Solon SE and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Solon SE and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Solon SE Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Solon SE Industry Position Analysis
6. SOLON SE NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SOLON SE EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SOLON SE ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SOLON SE IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SOLON SE PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SOLON SE VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Solon SE Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Solon SE Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Solon SE Major Shareholders
Solon SE History
Solon SE Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Solon SE Offices and Representations
Solon SE SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Solon SE Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Solon SE Capital Market Snapshot
Solon SE Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Solon SE Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Solon SE Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Solon SE Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Solon SE 1-year Stock Charts
Solon SE 5-year Stock Charts
Solon SE vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Solon SE vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Solon SE Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?