- The report contains detailed information about Smartflex Holdings Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Smartflex Holdings Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Smartflex Holdings Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Smartflex Holdings Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Smartflex Holdings Ltd. business.
About Smartflex Holdings Ltd.
Smartflex Holdings Ltd., an investment holding company, provides integrated circuit (IC) module assembly and testing services for contact and dual interface smart cards, which are used in the banking and finance, pay TV, telecommunications, and transportation industries. It provides IC assembly and testing services for contact smart cards and dual interface smart cards; and performs IC assembly for both 6-contact and 8-contact smart cards, which are used in the telecommunications industry and industries requiring higher security smart cards, such as the banking and financial services and the pay TV industries. The companys smart card IC modules are used by customers in the Peoples Republic of China, India, Commonwealth of Independent States, Europe, and southeast Asia as SIM cards in GSM phones to identify a subscriber on a GSM mobile phone network, as RUIM cards in CDMA phones to identify a subscriber on a CDMA mobile phone network, as banking cards for secured payment and identification purposes, and as pay TV cards. Smartflex Holdings also offers value added services to help its customers in loading their OS software into the smart card IC modules and to load the smart card IC modules with customer specific data. It also operates in South America and the United States. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Singapore, Singapore.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SMARTFLEX HOLDINGS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SMARTFLEX HOLDINGS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SMARTFLEX HOLDINGS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SMARTFLEX HOLDINGS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SMARTFLEX HOLDINGS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Smartflex Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Smartflex Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Smartflex Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Smartflex Holdings Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Smartflex Holdings Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. SMARTFLEX HOLDINGS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SMARTFLEX HOLDINGS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SMARTFLEX HOLDINGS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SINGAPORE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SMARTFLEX HOLDINGS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SMARTFLEX HOLDINGS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SMARTFLEX HOLDINGS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Smartflex Holdings Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Smartflex Holdings Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Smartflex Holdings Ltd. Major Shareholders
Smartflex Holdings Ltd. History
Smartflex Holdings Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Smartflex Holdings Ltd. Offices and Representations
Smartflex Holdings Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Smartflex Holdings Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Smartflex Holdings Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Smartflex Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Smartflex Holdings Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Smartflex Holdings Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Smartflex Holdings Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Smartflex Holdings Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Smartflex Holdings Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Smartflex Holdings Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Smartflex Holdings Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Smartflex Holdings Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?