- The report contains detailed information about SMA Solar Technology AG that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for SMA Solar Technology AG. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The SMA Solar Technology AG financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes SMA Solar Technology AG competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of SMA Solar Technology AG business.
About SMA Solar Technology AG
SMA Solar Technology AG primarily engages in the manufacture and sale of solar inverters in Germany and internationally. The company designs, produces, and distributes system technology for photovoltaic applications in the grid-tied and off-grid building and commercial fields, as well as in the power plant sector. It offers grid-connected solar inverters under the Sunny Boy, Sunny Mini Central, Sunny Central, and Sunny Tower brand names; off-grid solar inverters under the Sunny Island brand name; backup systems under the Sunny backup brand name; fuel cell inverters; and accessories for inverters and data communication components. The company also provides wind energy inverters under the Windy Boy brand name; and monitoring systems consisting of Sunny Beam, Sunny WebBox, Sunny Portal, Sunny SensorBox, Sunny Matrix, Power Reducer Box, SMA OPC Server, and Wireless-Set485. In addition, SMA Solar Technology offers software products, including Sunny Explorer, a PC software solution that offers an overview of PV plants to operators and installers; Sunny Design for the design of solar systems; Flashview for presenting solar plants on an ordinary display attached to a PC; SMA OPC Server, a data interface for large-scale systems; SMA solarchecker, an iPhone application for estimating the yield of PV plant; Sunny Data Control; and YASDI for the development of individual applications. Further, it involves in the development, production, and distribution of power-electronic components for rail-bound short and long distance traffic, as well as produces electronic assemblies. The company was formerly known as SMA Technologie AG and changed its name to SMA Solar Technology AG in April 2008. SMA Solar Technology AG was founded in 1981 and is headquartered in Niestetal, Germany.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SMA SOLAR TECHNOLOGY AG COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SMA SOLAR TECHNOLOGY AG BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SMA SOLAR TECHNOLOGY AG SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SMA SOLAR TECHNOLOGY AG FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SMA SOLAR TECHNOLOGY AG COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. SMA Solar Technology AG Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of SMA Solar Technology AG and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of SMA Solar Technology AG and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. SMA Solar Technology AG Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. SMA Solar Technology AG Industry Position Analysis
6. SMA SOLAR TECHNOLOGY AG NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SMA SOLAR TECHNOLOGY AG EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SMA SOLAR TECHNOLOGY AG ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SMA SOLAR TECHNOLOGY AG IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SMA SOLAR TECHNOLOGY AG PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SMA SOLAR TECHNOLOGY AG VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
SMA Solar Technology AG Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
SMA Solar Technology AG Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
SMA Solar Technology AG Major Shareholders
SMA Solar Technology AG History
SMA Solar Technology AG Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
SMA Solar Technology AG Offices and Representations
SMA Solar Technology AG SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
SMA Solar Technology AG Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
SMA Solar Technology AG Capital Market Snapshot
SMA Solar Technology AG Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
SMA Solar Technology AG Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
SMA Solar Technology AG Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
SMA Solar Technology AG Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
SMA Solar Technology AG 1-year Stock Charts
SMA Solar Technology AG 5-year Stock Charts
SMA Solar Technology AG vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
SMA Solar Technology AG vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
SMA Solar Technology AG Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?