- The report contains detailed information about Siliconware Precision Industries Co. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Siliconware Precision Industries Co. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Siliconware Precision Industries Co. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Siliconware Precision Industries Co. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Siliconware Precision Industries Co. Ltd. business.
About Siliconware Precision Industries Co. Ltd.
Siliconware Precision Industries Co., Ltd. provides semiconductor packaging and testing services worldwide. The company offers a range of packaging and testing solutions, including advanced substrate packages, such as the flip-chip ball grid array and lead-frame packages, as well as testing for logic, mixed signal, and embedded memory devices. It also offers its customers turnkey service, from packaging and testing to shipment service.
The company offers a range of package formats designed to provide its customers with an array of packaging solutions. The packaging solutions the company offers to its customers include substrate packages, which include ball grid array and system in packages (incorporating multiple semiconductor chips), and flip-chip ball gird array packages, together with lead-frame packages. The companys flip-chip ball grid array packages are based on the Flex-On-Cap wafer bumping and redistribution technologies. Semiconductor packaging serves to protect semiconductor chips, to facilitate their integration into electronic systems and to enable the dissipation of heat produced by the final product.
The companys lead-frame packaging has electrical connections from the semiconductor device to the electronic product through leads on the perimeter of the package. Its substrate packaging has balls on the bottom of the package that create the electrical connections with the electronic system and can support larger numbers of electrical connections.
Substrate Packages: This category generally employs the ball grid array design, which utilizes a laminated substrate rather than a lead-frame and places the electrical connections on the bottom of the package rather than around the perimeter. The company has developed value-added advanced packaging technologies, such as flip-chip and wafer bumping technologies. In addition to the development of the 8-inch wafer bumping technology, to meet the trend of wafer size moving to 12-inch from 8-inch, the company established the 12-inch wafer bumping technology. Flip-chip ball grid array is a packaging technology typically used in advanced semiconductor products, such as microprocessor units, micro peripherals, field programmable gate arrays, and application specific ICs. The flip-chip technology enables direct interconnection from the chip to the substrate, eliminates the need for wire bonding and provides required electrical performance. The company has also developed thin and small package, or CSPs, on flexible or rigid substrates, as well as lead-frames, which are suitable for the portable consumer market. It has also developed module packages, with multiple chips integrated into one package, to meet the demand for system-in-package (SIP) for applications in personal computers, communications devices, and consumer products.
Lead-Frame Packages: Lead-frame packages are characterized by a semiconductor chip encapsulated in a plastic molding compound with metal leads on the perimeter. This package category has evolved from a design where the leads are plugged into holes on the circuit board to a design where the leads are soldered to the surface of the circuit board. Lead-frame packages are divided into two general types of packages: quad flat packages and small outline packages. To satisfy the need for miniaturization of portable electronic products, the company is developing smaller versions of lead-frame packages to keep pace with continually shrinking semiconductor device sizes. As a result of continued development of manufacturing service technology, the company offers lead-frame packaging with a range of lead counts and body sizes to satisfy variations in the size of customers semiconductor devices.
Testing and Other Services
The company, in addition to maintaining different types of advanced testing equipment which enable it to various semiconductor device functions, works with its customers to develop and convert programs to test particular semiconductor products on multiple equipment platforms. The company also provides various testing services as the following:
Wafer Probing: Wafer probing is the step immediately befor
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SILICONWARE PRECISION INDUSTRIES CO. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SILICONWARE PRECISION INDUSTRIES CO. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SILICONWARE PRECISION INDUSTRIES CO. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SILICONWARE PRECISION INDUSTRIES CO. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SILICONWARE PRECISION INDUSTRIES CO. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Siliconware Precision Industries Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Siliconware Precision Industries Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Siliconware Precision Industries Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Siliconware Precision Industries Co. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Siliconware Precision Industries Co. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. SILICONWARE PRECISION INDUSTRIES CO. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SILICONWARE PRECISION INDUSTRIES CO. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SILICONWARE PRECISION INDUSTRIES CO. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. TAIWAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SILICONWARE PRECISION INDUSTRIES CO. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SILICONWARE PRECISION INDUSTRIES CO. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SILICONWARE PRECISION INDUSTRIES CO. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Siliconware Precision Industries Co. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Siliconware Precision Industries Co. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Siliconware Precision Industries Co. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Siliconware Precision Industries Co. Ltd. History
Siliconware Precision Industries Co. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Siliconware Precision Industries Co. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Siliconware Precision Industries Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Siliconware Precision Industries Co. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Siliconware Precision Industries Co. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Siliconware Precision Industries Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Siliconware Precision Industries Co. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Siliconware Precision Industries Co. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Siliconware Precision Industries Co. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Siliconware Precision Industries Co. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Siliconware Precision Industries Co. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Siliconware Precision Industries Co. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Siliconware Precision Industries Co. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Siliconware Precision Industries Co. Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?