- The report contains detailed information about Silicon Image, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Silicon Image, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Silicon Image, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Silicon Image, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Silicon Image, Inc. business.
About Silicon Image, Inc.
Silicon Image, Inc. engages in the design, development, and implementation of semiconductors and intellectual property (IP) solutions for the storage, distribution, and presentation of high-definition content in the home and mobile environments.
The company focuses on the development and promotion of technologies, standards, and products that facilitate the movement of digital content between and among digital devices across the consumer electronics (CE), personal computer (PC), mobile, and storage markets. It sells integrated and discrete semiconductor products, as well as licenses IP solutions to consumer electronics, computing, display, storage, and mobile manufacturers.
Products and Services
The company's product and IP portfolio includes solutions for high-definition television (HDTV), high-definition set-top boxes (STBs), high-definition Blu-ray players, mobile devices, high-definition game systems, consumer and enterprise storage products, and PC display products. In addition, through Simplay Labs, LLC, its wholly owned subsidiary, the company offers test platforms for the consumer electronics industry.
CE (DTV & Mobile)
The company offers HDMI 1.4 products with a complement of advanced HDMI 1.4 features, such as the HDMI Ethernet Channel (HEC), Audio Return Channel (ARC), 3D, advanced audio formats, and content bits. These features allow its customers to design differentiated products. In 2009, the company launched the SiI938x family of port processors that includes five HDMI 1.4 ports, support for HEC (HDMI Ethernet Channel), 3D, and ARC (Audio Return Channel) and also includes support for MHL technology, and Instaport. The companys SiI938x family of port processors expands the number of HDMI ports available to consumers and augments the HDMI functionality with high-definition port switching. During 2009, the company also began volume shipments of its first port processor with InstaPort technology, the SiI9287. This port processor has been designed-in to tier-1 DTV manufacturers
Transmitters: The companys HDMI transmitter products reside in CE and PC products, such as DVD players and recorders, Blu-Ray players, HD game consoles, STBs, digital camcorders, A/V receivers, and digital video recorders (DVRs). HDMI transmitters convert digital video and audio into a multi-gigabit per second encrypted serialized stream and transmit the secure content to an HDMI receiver that is built into televisions and A/V receivers.
HDMI Receivers: The companys HDMI receiver products reside in display systems, such as DTVs, projectors, and PC monitors, as well as A/V receivers (AVRs). HDMI receivers convert an incoming encrypted serialized stream to digital video and audio, which is then processed by a television or PC monitor for display.
The company's PC products are used in DTVs with HDMI inputs. HDMI-enabled PCs can also connect directly to the enormous installed base of PC monitors with DVI inputs.
Through various SATA generations, the company delivers a family of SATA system-on-a-chip (SoC) solutions for the consumer electronics environment. SATA may also serve as an external interface (eSATA) providing advanced storage features and high speed for external drives.
SteelVine Storage Controllers: The company provides a line of SATA controllers used in PC, DVR, and network attached storage (NAS) applications. The new generation of SteelVine controllers provides the SATA Gen II features, including eSATA signal levels, 3.0 Gbps, native command queuing (NCQ), hot-plug, and port multiplier support.
SteelVine Bridges: The companys bridge products, such as the SiI3811 provide PC OEMs with a solution that connects legacy PATA optical drives to the new generation of motherboard chip sets and are used primarily in desktop and laptop PC applications.
SteelVine Storage Processors: The company offers SteelVine storage processor. SteelVine integrates the capabilities of a redundant array of independent disks (RAID) controller into a single-chip architecture. SteelVine storage processors deliver enterprise-class features, such as virtualization, RAID, hot-plug, and hot spare. In 2009 the
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SILICON IMAGE, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SILICON IMAGE, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SILICON IMAGE, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SILICON IMAGE, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SILICON IMAGE, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Silicon Image, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Silicon Image, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Silicon Image, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Silicon Image, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Silicon Image, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SILICON IMAGE, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SILICON IMAGE, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SILICON IMAGE, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SILICON IMAGE, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SILICON IMAGE, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SILICON IMAGE, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Silicon Image, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Silicon Image, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Silicon Image, Inc. Major Shareholders
Silicon Image, Inc. History
Silicon Image, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Silicon Image, Inc. Offices and Representations
Silicon Image, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Silicon Image, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Silicon Image, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Silicon Image, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Silicon Image, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Silicon Image, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Silicon Image, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Silicon Image, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Silicon Image, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Silicon Image, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Silicon Image, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Silicon Image, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?