- The report contains detailed information about Shibaura Mechatronics Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Shibaura Mechatronics Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Shibaura Mechatronics Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Shibaura Mechatronics Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Shibaura Mechatronics Corp. business.
About Shibaura Mechatronics Corp.
Shibaura Mechatronics Corporation and its subsidiaries develop, manufacture, and sell vacuum equipment and laser equipment, as well as manufacturing equipment for flat-panel displays, semiconductors, and media devices. Its Fine Mechatronics segment offers flat panel display manufacturing equipment comprising wet cleaning equipment, stripping equipment, etching equipment, developing equipment, PI inkjet coater, cell assembly equipment, and outer lead bonders; semiconductor manufacturing equipment, such as wet cleaning equipment, etching equipment, ashing equipment, die bonders, inner lead bonders, flip chip bonders, and wafer inspection equipment; and railroad maintenance equipment and non-destructive inspections. The companys Electronic and Vacuum Systems segment provides laser equipment; microwave equipment; media device manufacturing equipment, such as sputtering equipment and vacuum bonding equipment; industrial vacuum evaporation equipment; rechargeable battery manufacturing equipment; precision parts manufacturing equipment; and other automation equipment and vacuum pumps. Its Vending Machines and Systems segment offers cigarette vending machines and ticket vending machines. Shibaura Mechatronics Corporation also engages in real estate leasing and management operations. It has operations in Japan, Taiwan, Korea, and China. The company was formerly known as Shibaura Engineering Works Co., Ltd. and changed its name to Shibaura Mechatronics Corporation in October 1998. Shibaura Mechatronics Corporation was founded in 1939 and is headquartered in Yokohama, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SHIBAURA MECHATRONICS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SHIBAURA MECHATRONICS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SHIBAURA MECHATRONICS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SHIBAURA MECHATRONICS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SHIBAURA MECHATRONICS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Shibaura Mechatronics Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Shibaura Mechatronics Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Shibaura Mechatronics Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Shibaura Mechatronics Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Semiconductors Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Shibaura Mechatronics Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. SHIBAURA MECHATRONICS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SHIBAURA MECHATRONICS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SHIBAURA MECHATRONICS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SHIBAURA MECHATRONICS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SHIBAURA MECHATRONICS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SHIBAURA MECHATRONICS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Shibaura Mechatronics Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Shibaura Mechatronics Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Shibaura Mechatronics Corp. Major Shareholders
Shibaura Mechatronics Corp. History
Shibaura Mechatronics Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Shibaura Mechatronics Corp. Offices and Representations
Shibaura Mechatronics Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Shibaura Mechatronics Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Shibaura Mechatronics Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Shibaura Mechatronics Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Semiconductors Industry Statistics
Shibaura Mechatronics Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Shibaura Mechatronics Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Shibaura Mechatronics Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Shibaura Mechatronics Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Shibaura Mechatronics Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Shibaura Mechatronics Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Shibaura Mechatronics Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Shibaura Mechatronics Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?